Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win (776 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Tinubu Apc Presidential Candidate The North Played You Again~pictures / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win by SLAP44: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Olorun ada'wo le e

Same to you.
Re: The North Played Tinubu, Peter Obi Or Atiku Will Win by Godwin4444: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
SLAP44:

Nigeria was a great country back in the 70s and some parts of the 60s, the army turned Nigeria upside down and we're only suffering the aftermath. My problem is that some beneficiaries of the looting years are still here and trying to continue with the stealing. We need a clean break from the past, we need a new president that will think differently.
so tell me the angel u are willing to vote for to lead Nigeria

The only reasonable person I believe we the youths should vote for aside tribalism or anything is that 39 year old Igbo professor

Anything less than that is selfish interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. / Saturday Polls: Northern Nigerians Have Consolidated Their Votes For Atiku To Wi / Miyetti Allah Fulani Nationwide Community Endorses Atiku Abubakar & Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.