Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake (14312 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by politicoNG: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
I am heartbroken by the tragic events in Turkey and Syria following Monday's 7.8 magnitude earthquake which has cost tens of thousands of innocent people their lives.

I send my sincere sympathy and condolences to the bereaved families and to all who have been affected by the unfortunate incident.

I commend and express my solidarity with the Turkish government, local authorities, international organizations and NGOs who have contributed to rescue efforts and continue to offer relief to the victims.

May Almighty Allah SWT continue to bless and keep us all. Amin.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1623662547319635968?t=lIKibyaD8TTfp43G0FY-uA&s=19

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by agarawu1985: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
A LEADER WITH GOOD HEART.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA INCOMING PRESIDENT

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Phoen1X: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Really,..yet you couldn't say anything when your own people were been murdered.

298 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Ezeama400: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hypocrite!!!

You are here mourning people that are thousands kilometers away from you because of election, but you have never for once condemned the criminality and the killings of herdsmen in your region because you don't want to offend the Fulanis you are salivating to inherit their imaginary block votes..

Even when the daughter of your fellow Yoruba Nationalist was killed by herdsmen , you went out and defended the killers and asked "WHERE ARE THE COWS "?

It's a pity

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Righteousness2(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Every human irrespective of who you are should be heart broken and sober with the pictures coming out from Turkiye and syria.

But it should not just end in being heartbroken or sober.

These Events should move us very close to GOD ALMIGHTY and BELIEVE and SURRENDER to JESUS CHRIST.

These Events should move us to Live this life in the Conciousness of our Eternity.

These Events should move us to appreciate life and understand that the breath in us is not in our Power. It is a Gift from GOD.

These Events should make us to understand that we are living in last of lady days and that the coming of JESUS CHRIST is imminent.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by POGazette: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu and lies

Over 30 people were killed in Kaduna few weeks ago, you were not heartbroken

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by jumper524(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi would follow soon. Tinubu leads they follow.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by tishbite42: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Werey dey disguise

13 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by derecho(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
See him learning to pray...the oloriburuku dey use style watch Sultan

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Olam09(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Damn.. so heartbreaking..
Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by SeeItSayIt: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba don take overdose drug o. Somebody pour cold water on him pls.

He needs to stay alive to see us fadeout himself & his set of corrupt politicians out of our system.

42 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by bouncin04(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Klington: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Th!efunbu is a desperate con artist.

An evil minded drug criminal.

Peter Obi is the only way.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by pyyxxaro: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wayoo Man

Don’t worry , Turkish President would send you message on the 26th , telling you to stop sobbing and rolling on the floor😄😂

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Nwachi22(f): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Heartbroken kor! Heartbroken ni!
Crocodile tears.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by atdscentofwater: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
hmmm, end is near.
Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Ournolly: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oh! Our Amoda is heartbroken.
The shild of gawd is so broken that he has been crying all day.
Yekini is such a pathetic hypocrite.
The daughter of Afenifere elder statesman was killed by Fulani herdsmen. Amoda the hypocrite went to the burial and defended the killers. He notoriously asked 'where is the cow'?
Months later the killers were apprehended and they were all Fulani herdsmen.

Amoda the shild of gwad was not heartbroken when the terrorists attacked the church at Ondo and killed many people in the house worship. The APC primary election was not shifted and Amoda the broken was busy buying voters.

41 people were killed in Katsina.
Amoda the heartbroken shild of gawd did not give a damn!
Thousands upon thousands have been killed in northern Nigeria by terrorists and herdsmen.
Amoda the heartbroken, compassionate man was not bothered.

Lekki toll gate shooting happened.
Amoda came out and asked what they were doing there. sad

Far away Europe, natural disaster stuck and many people lost their lives in the unfortunate incident, Amoda is so touched that he has been crying all day.
Amoda the heartbroken, compassionate shild of gawd.

Such a soft-hearted man. 😁

Seriously, Tinubu is a crook!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Realgeess(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Eye service.. he never felt such during the End sars saga.. Tinubu fear God nah

14 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Jalinspy(f): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
You have never mourned those killed by bandits and boko haram, na to the mourn who no send you shocked. Tinubu is a hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Mitsurugi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
I thought elders weren't meant to be hypocrites.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by kennyz247(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
RIP to the dead,but for Tinubu,losing election is inevitable

7 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by SirJerrie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lekki Tollgate shooting comes to mind.
What was his reaction to the shooting??

Hypocrites!!!

It baffles my Imagination how any right-thinking Nigeria still campaign for Tinubu.

Imagine a Nation of over 200 people contemplating whether to choose between a man of questionable character or a man of Integrity and prudence.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by sofeo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright
Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by habakukjss3: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1623662547319635968?t=lIKibyaD8TTfp43G0FY-uA&s=19

But masterminded killing of Harmless Youth at Lekki Tollgate on 20th Oct. 2020

Demonic human

4 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by treatise: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Phoen1X:
Really,..yet you couldn't say anything when your own people were been murdered.
ASUU STRIKE, FUEL SCARCITY , BANDITRY u nor take firm stand but na Turkey dey break ur heart.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
And u didn't say anything about people killed in kaduna and kastina some months ago

6 Likes

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by addexx: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023

See this turkey! Who know you for Turkey?!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Well... Anything to come off as empathetic! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake by MrPADDY(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Election gimmicks. Political class full of pretense and lies. They can do anything to fool the gullible for support to win elections.
20.10.2020 still fresh in our minds.
Do not fall for their antics. Vote wisely.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment Of Yari: DSS Arrests Legislators / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching / ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.