Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 (27017 Views)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
The wife's nose though! It descends below the upper lip.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by lildush(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zarzah:
The Resemblance is Obvious

DNA TEST MIGHT STILL BE REQUIRED FOR CONFIRMATION
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
phonny22:
Beautiful, tell the wife to watch her weight please

Just shut up. Ugh 😐

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tannhauser:
sad
Beautiful....but I don't know why I despise women that like this his wife...so plastic like a sex doll
well then stick to what you like. Y’all are insufferable in these NL streets . Always have something negative to say.gosh

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Nickymezor(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Happy first birthday lil Angel
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by SIRG120: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Very ugly looking she goat of a wife. I can't Marry a woman that uses makeup. If I tell you that I find you attractive without makeup and you still go ahead to use it, it means you have someone else outside you want to impress....
Bunch of idiots...
Jeez!!! I never knew Jealousy has the tendency to cause mental illness..... Guy you need urgent attention seriously...... Visit any Near Neuropsychiatric Hospital to remedy your Situation with Antipsychotic drug......

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Realzikkist(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Very ugly looking she goat of a wife. I can't Marry a woman that uses makeup. If I tell you that I find you attractive without makeup and you still go ahead to use it, it means you have someone else outside you want to impress....
Bunch of idiots...
Oga who vex u
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120766545:

Scroll past, no one forced you to click on the thread.
If you cannot wish her a simple birthday,
Then Moveeee.
Stop being pessimistic on the thread of a one year old baby girl.
People dey o
*people dey oh. *

NA U WE SUPOSE DEY SHOUT THIS ONE FOR..
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Uptheante(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
E no bad make you do DNA test on her now while you have not yet spend so much yet. Make we no come hear story one day
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by BeanX(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
siofra:
Is it just me or she really looks like that small-sized actress, Oluebube
It's only u 😡
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by phonny22: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
cococandy:

Just shut up. Ugh 😐

Ok ma
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by TheBTCinvestor: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
when she reach 20 years
By then I will be rich billionaire like Ned nwoko and I will marry this girl.

Mark my words..

Will u even be alive by then? Ul have been dead gone and buried...idiot angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by elonmuskbaby: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
phonny22:
Beautiful, tell the wife to watch her weight please
her weight is Normal na.shes not overweight or obese
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Bunch of idiots...
Your name here is DEPRESSEDLOSER, but I don’t see you as a depressedloser as you may playing a prank. But the actual DEPRESSEDLOSERS are those who liked and shared your comment. Infact they are never do wells
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by thisisit: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is DNA test necessary?
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by SugarGirl44(f): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Your wife go soon give birth again, no worry

She’s already pregnant.
Check her tummy in the pic with the green dress.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Lolachef(f): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Your grave is ready.
DepressedLoser:
Bunch of idiots...
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by DepressedLoser: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Lolachef:
Your grave is ready.
Thanks for the delivery, but it was actually meant for you.... Prostitute
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by jameyjaggs: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2023
That child never wanted the photoshoot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Vs Cynthia Obi-uchendu: Who Wore It Better? / Kehinde Bankole Looking Radiant In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.