Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) (17869 Views)

Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by FuckFuckPastor: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
PDP Rally: Arrival of Atiku At the Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNlX7RHbQ3U

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by bamideo: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
The implication of Paid Crowd is that more than half the head count doesn't have PVC grin

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/ggcbk7QnKfN78ddb9

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by tinsel: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Not upto half of what APC pulled in Kano.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by Reportbutton: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's like just 1/500 of APC rally in kano, Kano in the bag for ASIWAJU

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by agarawu1985: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
SEE SCANTY STADIUM

ATIKU WILL RETIRE BACK TO DUBAI PERMANENTLY NEXT MONTH..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by xpressionx(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu will cry blood.
The Kano vote wey e take get hope has been balcanized by PDP,NNPP and LP.
If Tinubu see 500k votes in any of the KKK states make I know werin cause am

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
tinsel:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
tinsel:
Why do you guys easily get deceived by crowds at campaign ground?

I bet a lot you will soon be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by Melezenawii: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's clear that incoming President Bola Tinubu will win Kano

Atiku has never and will never win core North either as VP Candidate or Presidential Candidate

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Not impressive at all

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by kennyz247(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why
another brutality to APC

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by Ism4b(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good
Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by sofeo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by noble71(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by temitope27(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Poor outing

On ASIWAJU mandate we stand

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by LibertyRep: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
While it's true that crowds don't necessarily win elections, sometimes the crowd show the level of acceptance in a particular area.

Anyone who could be induced to attend a rally could also be induced to vote a candidate.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by jogsman01(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jxj
Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by Honourarygees(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmm it all ends in Premium tears. Obi is the goal..
Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by Christobeat: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na count down to 25-02-23 I dey do now
Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oversized venue. Kano is giving a cold shoulder to HE Atiku.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu lokan!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by paramboos: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
One urchin already spotted above..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by STINEKPROJECTS1: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Empty stadium

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by RichDad1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is not that popular in Kano afterall.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by mbahdi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by seguno2: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
tinsel:

Because APC gathered people from nearby states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by press9jatv: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
I am beginning to think that many people in the north are not gainfully employed that is why they are willing to collect money and go to rally to shout

Because I cannot imagine myself with 24hours being barely enough to accomplish my task , I would now spend my whole day under hot sun dey shout Atiku!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion / Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm / Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.