Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Discover The Secret Of Real Wealth And How To Get Your Share Of Abundant Riches - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Discover The Secret Of Real Wealth And How To Get Your Share Of Abundant Riches (175 Views)

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment / Discover The Secret Of Real Wealth And Abundance / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Of Real Wealth And How To Get Your Share Of Abundant Riches by Abisco99(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Read Now to Discover The Secret of Real Wealth and How To Get Your Share of Abundant Riches In Nigeria

Empty Pocket is not the problem, it is an empty mind and creativity

Do you really think it is lack of money or limited resources that are stopping you from starting your dream business, building your new house, or completing that project you have started for years and ultimately living the kind of life you desire?

My friend, I want to tell you politely that it is not true.
It is because your mind is poor and lacks creativity.

When the size of the pocket is small, our first area of focus should be the mind. Pastor Sunday Adelaja

The beginning of any great achievement in life is a desire not wishing, then vision. A wise man said, "where there is vision there will be provision."

You see for you to break the yoke of poverty in your life, my friend the secret is to invest in your mind first.

Read books on business, marketing, entrepreneurship, management, etc, and acquire the necessary skills.
Your pocket might be empty today, but if your mind is filled up, then you are not poor. It is just a matter of time before your filled mind will cause your pocket to be filled up. When I am talking about a filled mind or getting your mind filled up with the right information, I am not talking about school education or going to get a university degree.

That is not in any way bad, but that is not what will give you the right information that will raise you above
poverty. What do I mean by that? College education alone is not enough to make anyone rich.

You need financial knowledge. That is what your mind needs to be filled with. You need to know the laws of money in order to know how money works.

Follow this link below now to read the full post

https://abiodunodeyemi.com/discover-the-secret-of-real-wealth-and-abundant-riches-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager/digital Marketer / How To Earn Extra Money Using The New Errandz Feature In The Dispatch-z Mobile A / IT Internship Positions For NYSC Member/undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.