Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO (558 Views)

Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO by franchasng: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
"I don’t know if Tinubu is the Godfather of Lagos politics but we shall retire him, I retired Godfathers in Kaduna, I don’t apologize for my views."

- @elrufai

Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1623320338023972864?t=d4EnO7qoit-vXROpCJ9y5w&s=19
Re: El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wonderful
Re: El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO by franchasng: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
El Rufai went further to say only #3billion is needed to retire Tinubu and it can be gotten from private sector in Lagos.
This was said at an event in Lagos where he was invited.

"Aregbeshola is my man, Tinubu is not my man" says El Rufai.

Short devil changed words immediately Tinubu offered him some crumbs as usual.

Obasanjo was right about all he said about El Rufai, he said El Rufai is a notorious liar that lies a lot and very vindictive too.
Re: El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO by Ttalk: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
"I don’t know if Tinubu is the Godfather of Lagos politics but we shall retire him, I retired Godfathers in Kaduna, I don’t apologize for my views."

- @elrufai https:///6rh6PxSDH7

You this Methusela is still engaging in all these childish banter. Shame no dey shame you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO by franchasng: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ttalk:

You this Methusela is still engaging in all these childish banter. Shame no dey shame you
All the criminals and looters foolishly working for Tinubu now were his staunch antagonists, from El Rufai to Femi Fani Kayode to Keyamo to virtually all of them, and you know why? Tinubu bought them with Lagos stolen money as usual, but that will never stop his awaiting shameful retirement

(1) (Reply)

Only This Once: For My Dear Cointry / Wike Is Not Supporting Tinubu After All / INEC Purposely Disenfranchising People To Favor Tilumbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.