Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,370 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? (473 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by Chidibe212(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Words have been going round that Peter Obi lost PDP's Primaries party flag bearer to Atiku last year. This article addresses that Peter Obi decamped to Labour Party BEFORE the primaries was conducted. Below is a letter by Peter Obi on his resignation from PDP in the heat of the parties primary election...

Obi had in the latter titled: “Resignation From Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Withdrawal from the Presidential Contest,” which he addressed to the PDP National Chairman, Sen. Iyiochia Ayu, dated May 24, 2022, said he had already notified the party Chairman at the ward level.

He wrote, “I am writing to intimate you of my resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which was conveyed to the Chairman of Agulu Ward 2. Anaocha LGA Anambra, effective Friday 20 May, 2022. Consequently, I am by this letter informing you of my withdrawal for the PDP Presidential Primaries.

“It has been a great honour to contribute to nation-building efforts through our party. Unfortunately, recent developments within our party make it practically impossible to continue participating and making such constructive contributions.

“Our national challenges are deep-seated and require that we each make profound sacrifices towards rescuing our country. My commitment to rescuing Nigeria remains firm, even if the route differs.

“I wish to thank you personally for your graciousness and leadership. I wish you well and best of luck in the service of country.“

There you have it, Peter did not loose the PDP's Primary election build-up for 2023 General Election to Atiku or anyone else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-i-dumped-pdp-withdrew-from-presidential-race-peter-obi/amp/

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by Luvties(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
He didn't even wait for the primaries to hold before he decamp to Labour party.

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by clevetom99: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
It is the wicked elements from other parties that love to share lies against Peter Obi. They have been looking for the slightest of things to use and hold him. Unfortunately, till this moment, they can't find anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
1000 obi can't contest primary election with ATIKU and come third . Who is obi in Nigeria politics
Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by dustmalik: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
He would have lost woefully. With Atiku and Wike on the ballot, Obi would have been disgraced, so he quickly chickened out 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by BTCROIPRO: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Okay

Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi calculated well

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Loose PDP's Primary Election To Atiku? by Chidibe212(f): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thanksful:
Obi calculated well

And his calculation is yielding results and recognition both Nationally and Internationally

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Postpones Port Harcourt Rally As Wike Celebrates / Seven States I Am Certain Peter Obi Will Win ( My Opinion) / Tinubu And The North: Always As Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.