Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It (2168 Views)

What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / When GEJ Met With Chadian President Over Boko Haram And What El Rufai Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by ogododo: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir @elrufai made the commitment & stand by it. Those intent on impoverishing citizens through pea-brained policies of sabotage against our nation & democratic rights will not only fail, but will be held to account in this world & hereafter. So there!!!

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1623683836658819073?

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by agarawu1985: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ok
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by clevetom99: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nobody cares again. His time as the governor of Kaduna state is quickly coming to an end.

It is because this country is a lawless country that's why he thinks he can say anything and go Scott free.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by bamideo: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why sound like a loser all the time ?
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by KingKO22: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:
Nobody cares again. His time as the governor of Kaduna state is quickly coming to an end.

It is because this country is a lawless country that's why he thinks he can say anything and go Scott free.
Everyone cares

He outperformed all the governors from SadEast since the inception of democracy in Nigeria

Go and verify

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Mystic216: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Rabbit be seeing himself as an elephant
I pity gullible Kaduna people that will foolishly follow this midget’s talk

Go and change your money and avoid unnecessary drama
Even if court is going to do anything, still go and deposit your money and be at the safer side than keeping old note with you that will later turn to tissue

Wisdom is profitable

Meanwhile, Vote Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Ttalk: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
This currency swap is the biggest scam against the masses of this country, Nigerians deserve better than this

5 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by LegendHero(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
El-Rufai, a bold guy and an astute politician.

I love his courage.

10 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ttalk:
This currency swap is the biggest scam against the masses of this country, Nigerians deserve better than this

They have 8 full good years to make policy, they failed to swap the currency in the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7th year only for them to now purposely make the police quarter to national election to purposely induce suffering on the masses so they can revolt at both normal day lives and at the polls.

Ogbon sodiki.

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by mrvitalis(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:

Everyone cares

He outperformed all the governors from SadEast since the inception of democracy in Nigeria

Go and verify
Lol he won't even be compared to umiah in any area ...I dare you

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by ican2020: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
El Rufai thank God that you know and still remember that people will give account of their actions to God and also here on earth

You are the chief executive governor of Kaduna state and under your watch people most Christians in southern kaduna are being slaughtered from time to time and you did absolutely nothing to stop it

You will pay here on earth and in the world to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by IDENNAA(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegendHero:
El-Rufai, a bold guy and an astute politician.

I love his courage.

It's not called courage when you constantly lie. He has integrity issues
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by ican2020: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:

Everyone cares

Go and verify
The same wonderful job he did in southern kaduna will be your family’s portion and I hope you say amen

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari is actually a scam. Na the Buhari wey them tell us go leader army to sambisa forest El-rufai dey para for like this? undecided
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by LegendHero(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
IDENNAA:

It's not called courage when you constantly lie. He has integrity issues

El rufai with integrity issue?

He has far more integrity than a thousand peter Obi can ever have except if you don't know what integrity meant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by franchasng: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
ican2020:
El Rufai thank God that you know and still remember that people will give account of their actions to God and also here on earth

You are the chief executive governor of Kaduna state and under your watch people most Christians in southern kaduna are being slaughtered from time to time and you did absolutely nothing to stop it

You think that Devil called El Rufai believes in afterlife ?

He lies a lot and brags a lot, Olusegun Obasanjo described El Rufai so perfectly in his My Watch book.

El Rufai can never be trusted, he lies and talks a lot, he is very vindictive and only goes with his stomach as you can see him licking back all his vomit against Bola Tinubu he said he would retire from politics

Today he is frolicking with the same corrupt Tinubu he accused of being Lagos godfather and chief corrupt politician in Nigeria.

Fear midgets

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Orinechi: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

Umahi u people talk down on cos he has refused to support ur fraud is now a performer. Huuuuuuum

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Mrtaye: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

Abi ooo how many roads e don commission
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Landy101(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
El-rufai the defender of democracy,,
History will remember you,
Urchins can keep wailing,,
Jagaban is coming

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Orinechi:
Umahi u people talk down on cos he has refused to support ur fraud is now a performer. Huuuuuuum
No body talks down on umiah achievement in infrastructure absolutely nobody

We are only saying he is too autocratic and should also invest in human capital development

No governor in Nigerian's history can be compared to umiah in terms of revenue collection Vs infrastructure delivered .... absolutely no body

16 flyovers , new university, biggest mall in Nigeria , new government house, new international marketing, new teaching hospital, new airport best in Nigeria , new stadium , over 500 roads ...all with less than 50 billion in debt

For a state that gets 40 billion yearly. That's a miracle

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by FreeStuffsNG: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Landy101:
El-rufai the defender of democracy,,
History will remember you,
Urchins can keep wailing,,
Jagaban is coming

He reminds me of the firebrand Asiwaju Tinubu of 1999-2007. He is fighting the saboteurs frontally and courageously.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Obaaderemi2: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Igbos are suddenly Buhari's friend because of a policy they think would affect Tinubu. grin What hatefilled creatures!

3 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by GreyLaw(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
ican2020:

I am surprised that murderous man ever thinks of the hereafter. He wants Tinubu so that he'll be handed over to after Tinubu. The man has almost singlehandedly wiped out Southern Kaduna residents and rubbed it in their face by causing disaffection when he insulted them and took a Muslim vice. Tinubu is towing his path. Both of them will be consumed both here and hereafter.
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by GreyLaw(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Igbos are suddenly Buhari's friend because of a policy they think would affect Tinubu. grin What hatefilled creatures!

E shock you? You wanted them to be enemies forever? Anything to stop a sick, mentally unfit kleptomaniac from being president is what every Nigerian wants. Nigerians don't care if it is FFK or Osinbajo or Saraki so long as IIT IS NOT TINUBU or Shettima the terrorist financier. The details are there but hypocrisy won't let you!
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Alphanancy: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Was the policy designed solely for Tinubu? There are 18 presidential candidates and over 200 million other Nigerians.
Why is Tinubu and his urchins the only one lamenting.
Why are you so dull?
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by nedu666: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
All these things el rufai is doing is simply emilokan part 2. He wants tinubu to win so dat tomorrow he can say he played a key role in mobilising the north so that he can shout emilokan part 2.
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Obaaderemi2: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

E shock you? You wanted them to be enemies forever? Anything to stop a sick, mentally unfit kleptomaniac from being president is what every Nigerian wants. Nigerians don't care if it is FFK or Osinbajo or Saraki so long as IIT IS NOT TINUBU or Shettima the terrorist financier. The details are there but hypocrisy won't let you!
Anything to push you and Buhari into bed as fvckmates makes us happy. grin

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Obaaderemi2: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alphanancy:

Was the policy designed solely for Tinubu? There are 18 presidential candidates and over 200 million other Nigerians.
Why is Tinubu and his urchins the only one lamenting.
Why are you so dull?
It was designed to affect Tinubu's chances but it has failed. wink

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by ibechris(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:

Everyone cares

Go and verify

Because u don't travel.

If u visit ebonyi,u will surely curse your stupid governor and Elrufai added.

Have u even visited Enugu state and see how a state should be let alone Awka.

Keep quiet. If the kind of money that enters Kaduna via the military should enter any state in Nigeria,u will know that,Elrufai is a failure.
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by Orinechi: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=mrvitalis post=120768452]
No body talks down on umiah achievement in infrastructure absolutely nobody

We are only saying he is too autocratic and should also invest in human capital development

No governor in Nigerian's history can be compared to umiah in terms of revenue collection Vs infrastructure delivered .... absolutely no body Igbos should have asked him to go not the re packaged fraud who couldn't achieve anything during his tenure in Anambra
Re: CONFIRMED VIDEO: Yes. I, Nasir El-Rufai Said It by ogododo: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nlpfmod.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Situation Reports So Far. / Why Are Igbos So Interested In Lagos Than Their Homestate? / Breaking: Court To Hear Perjury Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.