Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election (4138 Views)

Does Obi Stand A Chance? A Simple Unbiased Analysis / An Unbiased CNN Has Called It As It Is / Why Fayose Lost. An Unbiased View From A PDP Member In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by David160(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
derealj:
This analysis is gotten from data gotten from the conglomeration of the various opinion polls that has been conducted. This is a turnout of 40% all things being equal

Points to note.
1. Only Atiku has the spread of 25% in 27 states of the 36, Tinubu is short of 1 state while Obi is short of 3.

2. Obi has the majority votes while Tinubu is first runner up

3. If the turnout remains like this, then Obi and Atiku will go into a run off.

4. If new voters come out for Obi, then he will win at first ballot.

5. Tinubu and Atiku cannot get more than this unless Kwankwaso steps down for either of them then they will enter a run off with Obi.

Dear Obidients, the ball is in your court, come out and vote then Obi wins at first Ballot, stay at home, then he might risk a run off.

This is likely what will happen
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Being bigotted does not mean 'hate' but prejudice.
Please, educate yourself.
Not everyone carries bigotry to the next level like those who love to kill and maim.
Mine is strictly political.
you are a bigot. own up to it. calling yorubas tribalistic when you already know you are a full blown bigot.
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by ahiboilandgas: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
POGazette:
Students are also voting, majority of them are Obidients

Tinubu should step down asap
It is over
south east student. Northern student no follow.
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
ogunprince18:

you are a bigot. own up to it. calling yorubas tribalistic when you already know you are a full blown bigot.

Yes! Just like your Tinubu. . . .I would rather support the North, than the SW.
Only because I know OBI will have a tough time clinching the presidency.
If Atiku does not get it. . . let OBI get it. If Tinubu wins. . . I hope he dies there within 6 months and BACK TO THE NORTH! kiss
Now, go and report to GOD! kiss
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by POGazette: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
south east student. Northern student no follow.
says who?
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

you don't even know who you support.
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by walex2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
seunmsg:
Lol. Another ipobic projection that lacks common sense. How will anybody project Peter Obi to get more than 5% in any North west state other than Kaduna? How exactly will Atiku defeat Tinubu in Oyo and Osun state? How exactly will Peter Obi get more than 5% in Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Ogun? Make una just dey play.
I no dey read their stupid projection anymore, what an waiting for is just feb 25th so bash some useless mofos
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
ogunprince18:

you don't even know who you support.

Is Atiku not from the North? cheesy
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Is Atiku not from the North? cheesy
Support atiku then. You were rooting for obi to win in your earlier post. Confused lot
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
ogunprince18:

Support atiku then. You were rooting for obi to win in your earlier post. Confused lot

If you have problems with OBI, I don't
For the last time. . .
First Choice. . .Atiku
Second Choice . . .Obi.

Tinubu. . . . NOT AN OPTION.
Good NIGHT!
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If you have problems with OBI, I don't
For the last time. . .
First Choice. . .Atiku
Second Choice . . .Obi.

Tinubu. . . . NOT AN OPTION.
Good NIGHT!
Tinubu is coming
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Still on analysis. . . . Yes! It will be TIGHT! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDfEwE6Pmg

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Still on polls! wink

If no rigging or voter-buying. . . The run-off will be between OBI AND ATIKU!✅

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by onegig(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by crixlight2(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Onovo3:
Very unrealistic analysis. So you think only Obi has the monopoly of bloc votes in his region ? What makes you think Tinubu and Atiku will not get the same ? at the end same tribalism will play out across board.
Don’t mind them , if you are looking for the real meaning of gullibility look no further
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by dochenaj: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2023
derealj:
This analysis is gotten from data gotten from the conglomeration of the various opinion polls that has been conducted. This is a turnout of 40% all things being equal

Points to note.
1. Only Atiku has the spread of 25% in 27 states of the 36, Tinubu is short of 1 state while Obi is short of 3.

2. Obi has the majority votes while Tinubu is first runner up

3. If the turnout remains like this, then Obi and Atiku will go into a run off.

4. If new voters come out for Obi, then he will win at first ballot.

5. Tinubu and Atiku cannot get more than this unless Kwankwaso steps down for either of them then they will enter a run off with Obi.

Dear Obidients, the ball is in your court, come out and vote then Obi wins at first Ballot, stay at home, then he might risk a run off.
Your analysis can't be unbiased.

You hope Obi will win and that is reflected in your analysis.

While your analysis could end up being correct, but unbiased is something it is not.
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by derealj(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2023
dochenaj:

Your analysis can't be unbiased.

You hope Obi will win and that is reflected in your analysis.

While your analysis could end up being correct, but unbiased is something it is not.

Yes I want Obi to win but, this analysis isn't something I pulled out of nothing.

It's gotten from data produced from opinion polls like I stated......
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by derealj(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Still on pills! wink

If no rigging or voter-buying. . . The run-off will be between OBI AND ATIKU!✅

Thank you for bringing this, people thought I pulled this analysis off my head but it's not so.

I got statistics from different opinion polls as basis for this and what you posted confirmed that.
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2023
derealj:

Thank you for bringing this, people thought I pulled this analysis off my head but it's not so.

I got statistics from different opinion polls as basis for this and what you posted confirmed that.

Exactly!

Any polls out there should be shared, so we can compare. Polls are usually valid if NO RIGGING. cheesy
Several independent polls have been conducted and have arrived at the same or near same results.
This is all we can use right now.
If there are others out there. . . .let them be shared.
Simple.

E CHOKE. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by asaajuomo1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
senatordave1:

I like the arrangement and methodology but you are being incredibly biased.for ne,obi can't get up to 50,000 in bauchi,borno,yobe.how dare you say obi will get more votes in bauchi and borno than gombe? Obi cannot beat kwankwaso there. What rubbish.the analysis in taraba,Adamawa and gombe are ok.
For nw,obi won't score up to 20,00) in sokoto,katsina,jigawa,kebbi.he won't score more than 100,000 in kano.I am ok with kaduna but tinubu will get 25% in kano...
Obi will likely win plateau and benue but tinubu and atiku will get 25%.tinubu will beat atiku in benue definitely.obi won't see 25% in kwara same as atiku.obi won't get up to 50,000 in niger.nasarawa and kogi is acceptable...
Obi won't score more than 60% in edo and rivers.tinubu will surely get more than 25% in Edo and rivers now that wike is with him.obi might not get 25% in bayelsa.this is obi weakest state.tinubu will win or lose crs narrowly.. All parties will get 25% in delta...
Apart from anambra and enugu obi can't get 80% in any se state.tinubu and atiku will get 25% 25% in the other three states or one or two of them or worst case 20%.
Finally tinubu will meet the 25% spread,atiku will miss out.

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by backtovillage: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Eteka1:
Obi will win on first ballot
Gu morning
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by backtovillage: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Only because I know OBI will have a tough time clinching the presidency.
If Atiku does not get it. . . let OBI get it. If Tinubu wins. . . I hope he dies there within 6 months and BACK TO THE NORTH! kiss
I don't know how you are feeling since the declaration of Asiwaju but God go touch your bitter heart
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by ORIAYO70(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Your figures for Obi wins in Nasarawa, Kogi, Kebbi, Taraba Kaduna and Adamawa are lower than projected.

Minimum Obi Wins is 18.5M.....

We r hopeful.
Only a dunce can make this analysis
Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
backtovillage:

Gu morning

1 Share

Re: An Unbiased Analysis Of The Presidential Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
backtovillage:

I don't know how you are feeling since the declaration of Asiwaju but God go touch your bitter heart

Angry of course!
Who wants an ILLITERATE, DRUG-LORD as a president? undecided

Only m0r0nz like him of course! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Yorubas Are Becoming Insecure And Frightened: Kola Odetola / Breaking: Tinubu Was Scheduled To Speak At France Summit But He Ran Away [photo] / Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.