Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Labour Market Information Sysyem Survey - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Labour Market Information Sysyem Survey (191 Views)

Lagos State Labour Market Information System (LMIS) Survey: Job Seekers / Lagos State Labour Market Information System - Jobseeker Survey / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Market Information Sysyem Survey by LagosLMIS: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Employment Trust Funds (LSETF) is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide students with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like students studying courses related to Construction, Creative and Technology in any of the tertiary institutions in Lagos . Kindly fill the survey below;

https://www.research.net/r/RFHPQW6

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Labour Market Information Sysyem Survey by airsaylongcome: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bro,
You tried emailing me. Unfortunately I don’t access the email inbox tied to my NL account. What’s up? I’m guessing your email is in response to my “attack” on the lng thread. I’m happy to hear your side. Message me on a dead thread if you’d like to take the convo further

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Create Graphic Designs Using Your Smartphone / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Japa Guide! How To Secure A Fully Funded (100%) Study Scholarship Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.