Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) (564 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Twitter user analysis.

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
More

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Lionmachala(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Djoel: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who is this guy? Some people are so gifted with words.
Nuff said.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
It still doesn't negate the fact that Obi is an opportunist! Imagine he wasn't getting the publicity he's getting now, he'd have withdrawn a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Madridstar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
It still doesn't negate the fact that Obi is an opportunist! Imagine he wasn't getting the publicity he's getting now, he'd have withdrawn a long time ago.
urchin. Person use his brain to analyse something, as an urchin wey you be.. you still ddy clown. Omo who do una this thing na lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by gaby(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wow...

Femi has just left the group chat...

Bros, person no fit play with you after kube again...

See plenty English.

If Obi win, make e just make this guy him speech writer and the person to write letter to all those loan sharks wey Bubu borrow money from say make dem go collect their money for Daura...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Madridstar:
urchin. Person use his brain to analyse something, as an urchin wey you be.. you still ddy clown. Omo who do una this thing na lol

Obidense, I have just told you what I think about your Lord, Obi. He's an opportunist and can't win the election. We'll all be here to see it.

The fact that you see everyone who's against your Lord, Obi as a Tinubu supporter tells how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Madridstar(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Obidense, I have just told you what I think about your Lord, Obi. He's an opportunist and can't win the election. We'll all be here to see it.

The fact that you see everyone who's against your Lord, Obi as a Tinubu supporter tells how stupid you are.
we already know clowns still supporting APC, we are done with argument na voting remain. No long talk.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
I get seun kuti. Peter obi is a politician, regardless, he's from the CUT, a fuxking opportunist. Still on, I'd rather vote for the devil I don't know, than tinubu or atiku.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Madridstar:
The thread writer's analysis is correct, seun kuti is right too. Still doesn't change the fact that he's an opportunist. We all are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by forgiveness: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Madridstar(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Olasyke:

The thread writer's analysis is correct, seun kuti is right too. Still doesn't change the fact that he's an opportunist. We all are.
that dude took his time to explain why Mr obi is not an opportunist. If you cant give us your own reason why his an opportunist, stop capping. Like the dude say, only weed smokers will agree with seun. Try change your dealer
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Putindbutt: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ad hominem... that all they do. If Seun was an opportunist following the stead of his father's music legacy, which equally makes Obi an opportunist taking over his father's NEXT family business and drawing money off it till date. While Seen continue projecting his father's music sensation all over the world with a Grammy nomination to go with, Obi's lack of financial transparency led to the shutting down of his family business by UK's Govt.
It's high time Obidients stayed on the topic and address it appropriately, there's no denying Obi is an opportunist, an old guard in PDP man who milked EndSars crisis to project himself as the saviour of the Youths under LP, even though, he never had an history standing up for the youths.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Madridstar:
that dude took his time to explain why Mr obi is not an opportunist. If you cant give us your own reason why his an opportunist, stop capping. Like the dude say, only weed smokers will agree with seun. Try change your dealer
Of course, you're an obidient, you would rather rush to attack than reason logically. Did you even read my last post?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Madridstar(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Olasyke:

Of course, you're an obidient, you would rather rush to attack than reason logically. Did you even read my last post?
so far you agree with seun that obi is an opportunist, you should come up with your own facts and stop capping. I no wan ddy argue with urchins again. We vote. We move. For you guys to be supporting someone that said " A town hall, different from balablu blublu bulaba" you suppose know say, something is wrong with una brain. Tinubu wey his been whispered to on stage, live. Make una gettta.
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Ckonnet: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
People that doesn't smoke weed don't really understand how it works in the brain of people that are having difficulties in their chosen endeavours.
You only enjoy weed when you are relaxed or for recreational purposes.
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by Ckonnet: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
People that doesn't smoke weed don't really understand how it works in the brain of people that are having difficulties in their chosen endeavours.
You only enjoy weed when you are relaxed or for recreational purposes. That guy weed don run am street, check some of his YouTube uploads and you won't even want to argue with him.
Re: Seun Kuti Is The Real Opportunist ( Twitter Thread) by micchi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't even know the drug addict existed till this election period

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Urchins. #obidattiinlagos Is Trending / Obedients Have Consistently Given Tinubu Supporters A Run For Their Money / 2023:Aisha Buhari Denies Posting CBN Release On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.