Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,533 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

FG Vs Supreme Court - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Vs Supreme Court (331 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Vs Supreme Court by tonardo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
I just received this message from access bank ...
Like 10th remains the deadline...
FG never obey court oder...

Re: FG Vs Supreme Court by chiefolododo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Well if you don't deposit it, supreme court will collect it from you

Re: FG Vs Supreme Court by superCleanworks(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
if i hear.
there is still over 5 billion naira in old notes actively circulating in the money pool right now.
there will be a compromise.

CBN has STILL not succeeded in transmitting the new notes to a satisfactory level since the last deadline too so the joke is on them
unless they want to see a tsunami of problems from Nigerians and lawyers.
Re: FG Vs Supreme Court by LogicMessiah: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
superCleanworks:
if i hear.
there is still over 5 billion naira in old notes actively circulating in the money pool right now.
there will be a compromise.

Banks will still be collecting even after the deadline, just that you won't be able to spend them on the streets anymore
Re: FG Vs Supreme Court by superCleanworks(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
LogicMessiah:

Banks will still be collecting even after the deadline, just that you won't be able to spend them on the streets anymore

i do not know about that. As for that, we will just have to wait and see

(1) (Reply)

If You Would Like To Learn The Following Courses To Start Earning While Learning / . / Have You Experienced Delayed Bank Transfer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.