Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? (18552 Views)

APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by able20(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
The only legacy someone like TInubü can inherit from Buhari is not obeying the court's judgment
Create Cabals to siphonê the federal treasury
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by HumbleTrader: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ab better Nigeria someday.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by reddingtonblack: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Telekinetic:

Afon.já Mozulem pigs and dangerous stupidity like 5 & 6. What brought his father into the discussion?? Well… What do you expect from followers of a ‘microphone taster’🤮

i don"t mean it as an insult, i am just curious why is he so insistent that Tinubu will do exactly what Buhari did.
Buhari and Tinubu are not twins or blood related, even Psquare have their differences so why would anyone force a motion that Tinubu will do as Buhari, these is someone we know @MartinsD12

Support and vote whoever you want but make stop all these mischieve & lies just because you to promote your candidate is better
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by truthfinder319: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Infrastructure
BTW Have you asked Peter Obi what he did in Anambra which he wants to replicate in Nigeria: Hero beer; panama; catholics versus others; ipob etc
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by HNICEARTH: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Failure
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by MartinsD12(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Did you continue what your father did, lets start from there
Trash, read what you wrote, who is the father here ? Trashy as usual.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by DrMuzungu(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Legacies? Of course there are leacies.

Legacy of insecurity
Legacy of ever-growing banditry
Legacy of constant inflation. When Bulhar1 took over, Naira was what? N175 for $1? Yes, just another legacy.
Legacy of creating, or giving the consent for creation, of several new groups. ISWAP? Yes, that is one
Legacy of bandits from the north disguised as herdsmen
Legacy of opressing the south. How many top officials are from the south and how many from the north?
Legacy of tribalism
Legacy of no power at all for days

...now you can continue my list!
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Akharmony: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Soulvein:
I don't know what is wrong with some of you on this platform. If you had posted this 10 years ago, it would have made much sense because at least we know age was on his side then, but now he is no longer capable to accomplish most of what you are expecting from him above and you know this.
Keep promoting mediocrity, you think a country's election is about tribe or religion? May God help you Tinubu followers to see the light and follow the truth regardless of the level of brainwashing and hardship that is preventing you people from thinking straight.

Oga shift jare
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Believeintruth: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Realist12:
One project I want to see it's continuity is NLNG train 7, Tinubu has said he wants Nigeria to compete with Russia in Europe gas Market which is what Buhari is doing with NLNG train 7 project . That is a project that needs to be continued coz we need the revenue we know Tinubu doesn't joke with revenue and such visions cannot be managed by either Atiku and Obi coz they can't see anything positive about Nigeria today , just like they goofed on the Siemens deal .
We want to see the continuity of infrastructural revolution which one candidate is opposed to .
Atiku Mr sell the assets should go back to Dubai.

BAT2027 ♾

You want to compete with Russia, you must be high on weed. First of all you cannot compete with Russia in LNG markets in Europe. Their gas is cheap because their transport costs is less piping from the Caspian Sea into Europe is cheaper than shipping via the Atlantic via Gibraltar into Europe. They have been talking about pipelines from Spain and Portugal via Morocco to Nigeria and the pipeline from AbuJa, Kano pipeline linking the trans Sahara pipeline to Europe via Algeria the distance of both routes makes the journey long and Africa lack the kind of regional integration Europe has, as the countries where these pipelines traverse will charge taxes too so it is a no brained economically.
So please how do you want to compete with Russia? Even with the Ukraine war you have not overtaken Russia in LNG supply moreso when they are in peace.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Believeintruth: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Akharmony:
Tibunu has a true spirit of forgivness, not minding the host of enemies that standup againt him during the primaries, even the number two(2) citizen of the country that he single handedly hand picked and presented him to Buhari has vice president also stood againt him(Fear People Oo). I think there is absolutely no Buhari legacy Tinubu will follow, Tinubu for long has distance himself from the Aso villa for a longtime. If God permit him to be President I believe he will have on of the most intelligent cabinet in the history of Nigeria judging from the cabibre of people that has worked under him and those he has supported so far. The truth is bitter but from the look of things, Obi is not close to winning the election

You are pathetic. Even the Chatham house relates that answered on his behalf will pale when faced one on one with Peter Obi
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Believeintruth: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
maasoap:
May be infrastructures, other than that, he has no legacy.
Tinubu will chart his own path. He doesn't even agree with most of Buhari's decisions be it on economy or financial or whatever

Show me apart from this year where Tinubu criticised Buhari's policies?
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Believeintruth: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied. I will provide all links if you need them. No one pays me for this. I did my research on the three candidate. Atiku is worst. Tinubu is the only way

You don't have sense so a dementia patient is a sellable product
Once again you don't have sense
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Hessem: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
This thing is my thing is different from this thing is our thing, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

He asked a question. Answer him . Just tell us one legacy.

Can u see how Foolish u have been. Visionless
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Neckpresser101: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
BentizilL:
Jagaban is coming
He's C#mming into your mouth ... kiss

Fixed cool
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by onuman: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
ibibiofirstlady:
By Ayokunle Odekunle

It is a fundamental principle that elections are a referendum on the incumbent. It also goes without saying, that contestants on a party’s platform are to run on the party’s record. Or lack of it.

I will give examples

The Obasanjo, running on the platform of the newly formed PDP campaigned on Economic prosperity, Banking consolidations, unbundling of the telecoms industry and what have you.

Alongside his Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the administration delivered on these promises.

Hence, the PDP in seeking the peoples’ mandate in 2003, 2007 and 2011 ran on the party’s records. The Late Umaru Musa Yar’dua (in 2007), Goodluck Jonathan (in 2011 & 2015) touted the party’s numerous achievements in office and promised to do even better.

In 2019, the Atiku/Obi ticket also ran on the party’s record stretching back to 1999. They embraced both the successes and failures of the numerous PDP administrations.

It’s how it works; a candidate cannot seek to separate himself from his party’s successes or failures.

Brings me to the main issue, which is Bola Tinubu’s attempts at touting himself as ‘pro masses’ by trying to somehow separate himself from his party’s monumental failures and anti-people policies that have being since 2015.

It doesn’t work that way.

Nigerians have unanimously agreed that the APC administration since 2015 is the worst of our lifetime. What’s more? Everyone (including APC supporters) are in agreement that the Buhari-led APC Government’s Anti-people policies have made people poorer and more miserable.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC Presidential candidate has promised (with no ambiguities) to continue the failed anti-people policies of the current government.

You don’t have to take my word for it

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560299-2023-again-tinubu-vows-to-build-on-buharis-legacy.html?tztc=1

What is this Buhari legacy Bola Tinubu wants to continue if voted into power?

Fuel scarcity
Border closures
Corruption
Monumental debts with nothing to show
Naira scarcity
Increased insurgency across the fro political regions
ASUU strikes
Cryptocurrency ban

Etc

It is on record that Bola Tinubu has sided with the Buhari administration over the people of Nigeria since 2015. He has defended and justified the Government’s inhumane policies with no remorse. Same applies to his teeming followers.

As you head for the polls in two weeks Thereabout, it’s expedient on you to go with the #SafeChoice which is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who is running on his party’s platform of prosperity.

If you want the APC anti-people policies to be a thing of the past, you have to reject Tinubu

Nigerians must reject Tinubu’s sly attempts at distancing himself from his party’s failure. The coming election is a referendum on the APC and they must be voted out from Top to bottom on the ballot.

As if the ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria care about Buhari's failure.
Religion is opium for those who imbibed religion.
Even if Tinubu is going to finally take Nigeria with the ethno-religious bigots into the Atlantic Ocean, the ethno-religious bigots don't care. They will say that's what Allah wills for everyone in Nigeria.
When they say Nigeria is many countries forced into one, it becomes clearer with what the ethno-religious bigots do this presidential election.
There is no country of normal people where voters can sideline the ObiDatti ticket but go for another in a presidential election.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Realist12:
One project I want to see it's continuity is NLNG train 7, Tinubu has said he wants Nigeria to compete with Russia in Europe gas Market which is what Buhari is doing with NLNG train 7 project . That is a project that needs to be continued coz we need the revenue we know Tinubu doesn't joke with revenue and such visions cannot be managed by either Atiku and Obi coz they can't see anything positive about Nigeria today , just like they goofed on the Siemens deal .
We want to see the continuity of infrastructural revolution which one candidate is opposed to .
Atiku Mr sell the assets should go back to Dubai.

BAT2027 ♾

SHUT UP!!! SENSELESS COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by searchng4love: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Emola12:
like say nah your forefather wrote the Bible were oloriburuku grin grin
Back to sender a seven fold. When you jam MFM pesin know say your own don cook...
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by headboyprince(m): 2:26am On Feb 10, 2023
DrMuzungu:
Legacies? Of course there are leacies.

Legacy of insecurity
Legacy of ever-growing banditry
Legacy of constant inflation. When Bulhar1 took over, Naira was what? N175 for $1? Yes, just another legacy.
Legacy of creating, or giving the consent for creation, of several new groups. ISWAP? Yes, that is one
Legacy of bandits from the north disguised as herdsmen
Legacy of opressing the south. How many top officials are from the south and how many from the north?
Legacy of tribalism
Legacy of no power at all for days

...now you can continue my list!
you forgot to add, legacy of naira, and dollar, scarity shocked
Legacy of badluck and international disgrace at all levels. shocked
legacy of banning twitter, crypto, international transactions, and now local transactions is following suit. shocked
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by seeyounow: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin shocked shocked kiss kiss cry cry
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by 2016v2017: 3:56am On Feb 10, 2023
ibibiofirstlady:
By Ayokunle Odekunle

It is a fundamental principle that elections are a referendum on the incumbent. It also goes without saying, that contestants on a party’s platform are to run on the party’s record. Or lack of it.

I will give examples

The Obasanjo, running on the platform of the newly formed PDP campaigned on Economic prosperity, Banking consolidations, unbundling of the telecoms industry and what have you.

Alongside his Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the administration delivered on these promises.

Hence, the PDP in seeking the peoples’ mandate in 2003, 2007 and 2011 ran on the party’s records. The Late Umaru Musa Yar’dua (in 2007), Goodluck Jonathan (in 2011 & 2015) touted the party’s numerous achievements in office and promised to do even better.

In 2019, the Atiku/Obi ticket also ran on the party’s record stretching back to 1999. They embraced both the successes and failures of the numerous PDP administrations.

It’s how it works; a candidate cannot seek to separate himself from his party’s successes or failures.

Brings me to the main issue, which is Bola Tinubu’s attempts at touting himself as ‘pro masses’ by trying to somehow separate himself from his party’s monumental failures and anti-people policies that have being since 2015.

Nigerians have unanimously agreed that the APC administration since 2015 is the worst of our lifetime. What’s more? Everyone (including APC supporters) are in agreement that the Buhari-led APC Government’s Anti-people policies have made people poorer and more miserable.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC Presidential candidate has promised (with no ambiguities) to continue the failed anti-people policies of the current government.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560299-2023-again-tinubu-vows-to-build-on-buharis-legacy.html?tztc=1

Fuel scarcity
Border closures
Corruption
Naira scarcity
ASUU strikes
Cryptocurrency ban

Etc

It is on record that Bola Tinubu has sided with the Buhari administration over the people of Nigeria since 2015. He has defended and justified the Government’s inhumane policies with no remorse. Same applies to his teeming followers.

As you head for the polls in two weeks Thereabout, it’s expedient on you to go with the #SafeChoice which is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who is running on his party’s platform of prosperity.

If you want the APC anti-people policies to be a thing of the past, you have to reject Tinubu

Nigerians must reject Tinubu’s sly attempts at distancing himself from his party’s failure. The coming election is a referendum on the APC and they must be voted out from Top to bottom on the ballot.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by 2016v2017: 3:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
Help us ask him and his brainless urchins o
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by 2016v2017: 3:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Racoon:
What we have now is a catastrophe. Don't reinforce failure. Think we'll and act right.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by wildernessVoice: 4:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Atiku and BAT has no solution to Nigeria problems. They contributed immensely to our current woes. Obi has truck record of good governace and selfless service to the people.
We MUST NOT miss the opportunity of Obi-Datti offering themselves for a New Nigeria Project 2023 (NNP23).
VOTE WISELY
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by FireUpNow(m): 4:36am On Feb 10, 2023
GEJ era was better than that of PMB and so shall PMB's era be better than that of the druggie should Nigerians do the mistake of voting him into power the way they did for PMB
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Henrymas(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Just to be referred to as "MR PRESIDENT"
Idiots!
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2023

If it is already certain that Tinubu will stop the Newly Designed Naira Notes Immediately he comes into power,, then,, how are we sure that he will continue with all the other “LEGACIES” of Buhari.??

Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by MartinsD12(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i don"t mean it as an insult, i am just curious why is he so insistent that Tinubu will do exactly what Buhari did.
Buhari and Tinubu are not twins or blood related, even Psquare have their differences so why would anyone force a motion that Tinubu will do as Buhari, these is someone we know @MartinsD12

Support and vote whoever you want but make stop all these mischieve & lies just because you to promote your candidate is better

Trash as usual, balubaa is unfit to rule Nigeria, Old age is a blessing, should be enjoyed , those of you who are pushing him there , don't mean well for this country, why would tinubu say he will continue on buhari legacies, what are those legacies, all failures and hardship and someone is screaming he want to continue with same buhari legacies that has messed up Nigeria , op is right, everything must not been some blind politics, let's say the truth.
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Mrmb: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2023
ibibiofirstlady:
By Ayokunle Odekunle

I will give examples

Fuel scarcity
Border closures
Corruption
Naira scarcity
ASUU strikes
Cryptocurrency ban

Etc

Absolute nonsense. What matters most is the personality of the candidate, a saint under a corrupt party would sanitize the party while a fraud under a saint party would only corrupt the party... Asiwaju is a proven successor with track records.... Let other aspirants apart from kwakwanso who also performed as a governor in kano for 8years come out and show us their achievements... We should judge based on achievements of the aspirants as leaders in this country...
Re: What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? by Babaibe: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense so a dementia patient is a sellable product
Once again you don't have sense

You are a mad man. A man suffering from dementia could stand and talk cohesively for four hours. Na rogue Peter Obi we should vote for.Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To The Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa / Gov. Adeleke Shows Off His Football Skills At An Event (pics/video) / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.