Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor (45685 Views)

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu / FG Owes 3,504 Contractors N69.9bn - Fashola Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by davidtemi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
No take job wey I dey do dey laff...

Once a cameraman can be upgraded by God and God only. Not human, not party.

I was an iced water hawker before, but NOW....

A PhD holder.

For him to have earned a top political party's ticket I want to believe he worth it.
I HATE APC, I HATE PDP. But I still prefer PDP.
It's my choice and d way I see things
Thank you
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by donjahsy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
The hatred you people have for Igbos is making you sound abnormal

2 Likes

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by emcube50: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Now I see why a cameraman chose an actor as a running mate. Cos they see Lagos as a movie scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Allisgud: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
So he said jandor should come and learn leadership in apc tinubu school of godfatherism on how to enslaved lagosians and remit back to baba

2 Likes

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Hanndye: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Being searching but am yet to see a photo of Jando as a cameraman. Maybe someone can help post one. A pic can speak a thousand words, you know.
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Geminiivory: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Wahala

Fashola get bad mouth like Seun Kuti 😀

same Seun wey dey still rant in tears up and down with his sympathisers trying to help him out with yabs..lol.. Next rime he ll learn to briddle his igbo mouth
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by kafeii123: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit deserve to be humble.....

He was once part of your media team...and so what...this is why one needs to really watch who one pitches their tenth with... imagine if he had ever paid the guy's school fee or assited him with something more personal... this is how he would have been washing him in public... Didn't know fashola's unciuthedness gets to these level of broke shaming someone else... just imagine

1 Like

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fasola get badmouth oooo

2 Likes

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by adeniyi65(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
Light camera action, Jennifer series loading grin grin grin
No wonder the camera man chose an actress to film as vp grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by AlwaysPositive: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
agarawu1985:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/being-my-cameraman-not-enough-to-make-you-governor-fashola-tells-jandor/wvf7fdp

So Jandor is a second class Yoruba....

Lolzzz... Some yourubas are second class citizens in same Yoruba land
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by ndidibabe(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
A camera man and an actress wants to govern Lagos. Drama..

3 Likes

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by agarawu1985: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
AlwaysPositive:

So Jandor is a second class Yoruba....

Lolzzz... Some yourubas are second class citizens in same Yoruba land

Shinedu

Are u not second class igbo in lagos😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Hanndye: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
kafeii123:
Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit deserve to be humble.....

He was once part of your media team...and so what...this is why one needs to really watch who one pitches their tenth with... imagine if he had ever paid the guy's school fee or assited him with something more personal... this is how he would have been washing him in public... Didn't know fashola's unciuthedness gets to these level of broke shaming someone else... just imagine
If only you knew Fashola well, you will know that's just him. By the way he is here amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
refugee:
This is uppercut... Learn from the masters

Dirty masters,

I rather learn from Lee of Singapore, Deng of China, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, king Of dubai. Nonsense, who be them Fashola. With the dirty slum they all left. Especially that our governor Okowa, with him wife mouth, dirty political idiots

1 Like

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by PAQ(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Immigrant problem? Your own country men don turn immigrants abi?
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by ibechris(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
refugee:

This is why I like igbos,Ekweremadu was carrying bag for Chuba okidigbo. does it mean that Jandor can't be Governor. Who was fashola before he became a government official?

I hate people who think young men can't grow or prosper.

President of Ukraine was mocked that he can't be President because they say,the presidency was not comedy skit,but today he is the President everyone looked on as a brave man.

No one should mock anybody,Fashola is even a failure at the present ministry that he is presently at. Ask people who work their and u will hear more of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by yemmit90: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Cry me a river, JANDOR is the next governor of lagos state.

Lolz, you think Tinubu can easily dominated Lagos politics even against almighty PDP federal power without a reason. After the death of Funso Williams, all PDP governorship candidates, including this current Jandor are mole planted by Tinubu/ACN, now APC.

Very simple political strategy that focus on sponsoring inferior candidates to win opposition parties tickets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Isabi4lov: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin grin DJ play me

Nobody wey no fit to make am by Beyonce ft Black faze cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Royalty83(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Ema rora mugbo grin grin grin

Na picture them dey take for Alahusa? Or you want to reduce the level of governance in Lagos to sharing kerosene and drinking Hero like Obi did in Anambra?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by blowjohn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
seguno2:

And untrue.

How untrue?

Was he not fasholas camera man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Isabi4lov: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hanndye:

If only you knew Fashola well, you will know that's just him. By the way he is here amongst us.
If he likes he should be on BIGO

They all knew what happened to Funsho Williams undecided
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Jlow2: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
refugee:
masters that massacred defenceless citizens at lekki toll gate,( tell yourself the truth for once )

1 Like

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by TPATStructure: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
That's exactly how you wanted to do a Job of detective, discovering the same Camara you planted a fortnight. Until you tell Nigerians where the Camara you uncovered after the massacre of October 2020 by your pay master you have no moral ground to speak. Fashiola you ain't God everyone have the right to aspire to any height in life. Your statement shows that you're arrogant and therefore not different from a thug
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by harmony75: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imagine insult it is still this experience your emilokan is using to rip Lagos State!
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Haba! This is damaging. These politicians don't fear God. See talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
MrMcJay:

Anyone can hide and throw stones at his opponent.
Coming out to confront your opponent is another thing.

Ask Malami what his eyes saw when he stepped out of Abuja to contest in Kebbi.

He saw shege. He never returns since then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Racoon:
The kind of pride and arrogance anything APC talks with ehen? One may think these idiots are gods.

It is always shocking. You will think they are deaf to what ppl are saying about them instead they just open mouth and activate hydraheaded missile. They learnt well from jagaban himself
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by TPATStructure: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fashiola!!! how many times have I called you? Watch or wash your tongue, any one you like. You've taken this matter too far? Are you God. Or were you born a governor? Chai apc is disastrous. This old men don't know how to interact at all. We really need new narrative.

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by phemmyfour: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
refugee:
Tell us about Sanwoolu's experience
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Dangrace01: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

He said the truth!

Can a cleaner become the CEO

You have to be up close to take critical position.

Why you see big IT forms will never trade a First class graduate with Masters and PHD, for an Indian who an HND. Cos they know the Indian has been up closed and tested!

But oluomo can become governor

Apc in lagos is fine. Dem dey do well

Vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Beedude(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
This Fashola get mouth sha.
Jandor is a cameraman and Funke is movie producer so they're best suited for Nollywood job.
Another angle grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.