Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor (45682 Views)

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu / FG Owes 3,504 Contractors N69.9bn - Fashola Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by agarawu1985: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola and the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran better known as Jandor.

Fashola while speaking at an event organised by the Lagos State government on Thursday, February 8, 2023, said Jandor needs to join the state’s leadership school to understand governance.

Jandor was a member of Fashola’s media team when he governed the state for eight years.

But the former governor believes the experience Jandor gathered as a cameraman during his administration is not to make him a governor of the state.

He said, “I did that job for eight years and parts of what helped me was that I was Chief of Staff with governor, I saw it up close but even then, it wasn’t enough. So just following a governor, being a cameraman and then watching me for eight years, you think you’ll now be a governor? You’re not ready.

“Come to our leadership school, You’re not yet ready. And that’s why you’ll see in their adverts, they are focusing on N51 billion that Lagos is generating, but they don’t see the immigrant population that is coming in every day. The bigger the prosperity, the bigger the problem, so their party only see money. They don’t see people, they don’t see responsibilities.”

Jandor who hailed from the Ojo Local Government Area of the state is a media consultant. He emerged as the governorship candidate of the PDP in May 2022.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/being-my-cameraman-not-enough-to-make-you-governor-fashola-tells-jandor/wvf7fdp

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by fijiuba: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
May God retire him and bulabaa this year.

276 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by refugee: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is uppercut... Learn from the masters

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by dustmalik: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Chaiiiiiii 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
agarawu1985:
Jandor😂😂😂😂😂

Igbos hope of ruling lagos in proxy

Cc: Gbadebo rhodes vivour

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don't understand

Are the two candidates you you mentioned lesser or second class yorubas ?

The ones endorsed by Tinubu are ist class yorubas, others are lesser human beings because Tinubu didn't support them?

That Tinubu is your tiny god doesn't make him the god of entire Yorubas.. He's not in a position to define who is who in Yoruba land

Stop being shallow and quit thinking that every Yoruba is seeing things from your myopic angle

372 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
agarawu1985:
Jandor😂😂😂😂😂

Igbos hope of ruling lagos in proxy

Cc: Gbadebo rhodes vivour

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wetin Igbo people do you Mr agarawurudeen
the ewedu-gulping 39 year old buffoon? grin

You've spent almost 15 years of your miserable life on Nairaland, yet sense never gum you. You sure say you still get hope for this life? grin

252 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023

“Come to our leadership school, You’re not yet ready. And that’s why you’ll see in their adverts, they are focusing on N51 billion that Lagos is generating, but they don’t see the immigrant population that is coming in every day. The bigger the prosperity, the bigger the problem, so their party only see money. They don’t see people, they don’t see responsibilities.”

Well said, Honorable Minister Babatunde Fashola.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Jnkay: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
My concern with Tinubu and his senior urchins like Fashola and El-rufai is that they are so arrogant.
They feel like mini-gods.

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by kokoA(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Truth be told, Lagos is okay for now Sanwolu.. It's going to be a landslide.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by inoki247: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
LoL hypocritical people will soon bomb here the same people that were hyping and supporting Ngige when he abuse Gbaja will say someone is arrogant.....

When your tribesmen dey du am u go say dey are fearless buh once someone outside your region du d same thing you call them arrogant....

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Lipscomb(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ah Abah this is too much.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wetin Igbo people do you Mr agarawurudeen
the ewedu-gulping 39 year old buffoon? grin

You've spent almost 15 years of your miserable life on Nairaland, yet sense never gum you. You sure say you still get hope for this life?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light camera action, Jennifer series loading grin grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by MrMcJay(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jandor Cameraman
Funke Actress
Match made in the studio. Mr & Mrs. Sabinus

Jibes and humours insinuations are part and parcel of politics. Fashola is a master in that department.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by hisexcellency34: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
See disgrace

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
But little Tunde Sabiu who sold recharge cards in daura in 2014 is strong enough to whine tinubu's blokos grin

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by MrMcJay(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
But little Tunde Sabiu who sold recharge cards in daura in 2014 is strong enough to hold whine tinubu's blokos grin

Anyone can hide and throw stones at his opponent.
Coming out to confront your opponent is another thing.

Ask Malami what his eyes saw when he stepped out of Abuja to contest in Kebbi.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Lionmachala(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
MrMcJay:

Anyone can hide and throw stones at his opponent.
Coming out to confront your opponent is another thing.

Ask Malami what his eyes saw when he stepped out of Abuja to contest in Kebbi.

grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by yashau(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
See uppercut 🙄🙄

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Fashola just gave Jandor a very massive political smack down grin

Wahala

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Adedotguy: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Aufbauh(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
This Fashola get mouth sha.
Jandor is a cameraman and Funke is movie producer so they're best suited for Nollywood job.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Christobeat: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
This one na see finish ooo...

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by DropsMic(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by lordkush: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Detective fashola, Senior zombie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man get bad mouth o

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by Racoon(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
The kind of pride and arrogance anything APC talks with ehen? One may think these idiots are gods.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by POGazette: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alwys shit talks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by SUNNINO(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Masters of corruption and assassination.
refugee:
This is uppercut... Learn from the masters

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by UnfairLife7(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wahala

Fashola get bad mouth like Seun Kuti 😀

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor by JoshTim: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Some of these ipiggs cannot even control their families, yet they think governing a state is child's play.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.