Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA (10467 Views)

Soludo Visits Obiano, Says Anambra Airport Is A Legacy Under Apga Govt / Soludo "I Proposed To Peter Obi To Contest Under APGA" / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by SReporters: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
The 6.05 km long Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road has officially begun construction under the direction of Anambra State Governor Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo.

Governor Soludo commended the residents of Ekwusigo for their support for him in his speech at Ihembosi.

"When the entire area was under water, I heard your cries. In keeping with the APGA motto, we choose to pay attention to your request.

"The stakeholders of Ekwusigo, the most important road, affirmed the same position when I asked them. We reacted by getting ready for it.

"I appreciate you supporting us in the most recent governorship race. Out of the 12 wards in Ekwusigo, we prevailed in 9 of them.

"When it comes to the contractors, we want good roads. Remember that it is guaranteed to last for a minimum of 20 years.

"Despite the lack of funding, work is still being done in all 21 of the local governments of the state because of the state's road crisis. In the areas of education, health, youth empowerment, and other things, we are making significant progress.

"Anything you can do to empower youth is desirable and will go a long way since they are the future.

The Governor summed up by saying, "You people mentioned that Ekwusigo had always won elections in favor of APGA and this approaching election should not be an exception.

The road has 11.6 kilometers of drain, box culverts, and sub base, among other features, the Commissioner for Works, Engr. Ifeanyi Okoma, emphasized, adding that it is one of the major roads in which the Governor has expressed interest.

"The road will endure 20 years and will end the flooding issue in this area.

"We exhort the locals to take ownership of the project. It will be completed in 10 months ", the Commissioner noted.

The State Chairman of APGA, Sir Norbert Obi, and the Commissioner for Housing, Barr. Pauly Onyeka, both of whom are from the area, described the Governor as a promise keeper and begged for additional dividends, assuring that as usual, the party will easily win in Ekwusigo.

The Transition Comittee Chairman for Ekwusigo Local Government Area, Hon Chimezie Obi, Chief Protocol officer, Hon Chinedu Nwoye, all APGA candidates in Ekwusigo attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/09/ozubulu-ihembosi-ukpor-road-flagged-off-soludo-promises-more-dividends-under-apga/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by SReporters: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
More photos

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Charisco(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
We don't care about party this days, all we want is good governance both local, state and federal level.
Ozubulu is a good village, most of them are rich as well.
Vote wisely Comrades!
We're getting there...

28 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by datola: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
That name, Ozubulu rings bell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is it being done by Julius Berger?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Jostoman: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
SOLUDO is working. Anambra poeple will really enjoy him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Bugatie(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nice one Soludo, but that truck I’m seeing there though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Slymontee: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Am I first to comment after 10yrs of using being a Nairalander?
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by MarkudiRITA(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
This looks petty to me
Professor Soludo is bigger than this

He should have waited until the road is completed with good erosion control before calling the press.

Hope the road will not be substandard because those secondhand trucks and equipment am seeing looks rented

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Ceenachi: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
All this audio road construction, we haven't seen any serious road construction in Anambra state...

The one they're constructing in Ozeh, I don't even understand what they're doing there.

Na hand Dem dey use mix concrete, no machine at site. I haven't even seen site engineer or labourer since January till date at that site.

Or The flagging he did in Anambra West going to one year now nothing has been done. He goes around making empty promises without fulfilling them.

7 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by kenbee(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi is Coming
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gud one

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by bestman09(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Well done my governor. You are doing well in the area of infrastructures.

Don't just involve our people in the apga presidential candidate as we are all obedients.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Pityoobi: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ss
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Journalistonwhe: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Stanweezy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ihembosi my home town

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Parachoko: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
A road Peter Obi don build? 😶😶
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Lateef73: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
otokx:
Is it being done by Julius Berger?

Politicians and sweet mouth.
That road may not stay more than 3 yrs before it fail
Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by agarawu1985: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
SOLUDO IN 6MONTHS HAS DONE MORE THAN WHAT OBITUARY FAILURE DID IN ANAMBRA FOR 8YEARS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Pityoobi: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
I hope OBI people are seeing this? Obi kept government money in fidelity bank where he used to be chairman to boost their capital base.

…imagine, money that could have been used to construct roads ooo. Yet the gullible people of Alaigbo are praising for saving money he should have used for development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by EmekaA125(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Solution is here.

Anambra on the rise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by EmekaA125(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
SouthEast will soon be an estate of development.

Igboland must prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by EmekaA125(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
God bless SouthEast
God bless Nigeria.
God bless our incoming President, H.E Mr Peter Obi, CON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by EmekaA125(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
This project will improve mobility and socio-economic development of the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Rikze: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
shocked

Nice one .

Ukpor, a very hilly place. Home to Apams Ltd...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Goodman247: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Soludo d solution

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Femi316: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
I think say you get sense ohhhhh... chaiiii
agarawu1985:
SOLUDO IN 6MONTHS HAS DONE MORE THAN WHAT OBITUARY FAILURE DID IN ANAMBRA FOR 8YEARS

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
So ppl still dey ozubulu? After that cult abi na drug cartels war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by emmabest2000(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tackle insecurities Bikoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA by Etosha: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slymontee:
Am I first to comment after 10yrs of using being a Nairalander?

Can you explain the above with the aid of a diagram?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Predicts Major Upset In Presidential Election / Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures / Governor Udom Emmanuel Swears In 19 Commissioners, Special Advisers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.