Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. (310 Views)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. by JASONjnr(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari just signed an executive order to transition power after the election...

The president appointed the SGF to chairthe committee for the transition of power.

According to a tweet from the president handle.
I have signed Executive Order No. 14 of 2023 on the Facilitation and Management of Presidential Transitions. The new Executive Order puts in place a legal framework for the seamless transition of power from one Presidential Administration to another.

Earlier on today, the handler tweeted
I have also approved the establishment of a Presidential Transition Council, to be chaired by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), to facilitate and manage the 2023 Presidential transition programme.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1623802580944945153?t=n0aL98MMfsaM8-PWGyzKOg&s=19

Re: 2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. by SLAP44: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
That's very fine, the transition of power from Buharri to Peter Obi will be viewed by over a billion people worldwide.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. by Ancestortinubu: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Them want just finish Atiku
Re: 2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. by Megabig: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man seem to try to leave a legacy and we should encourage him.

I don’t trust him though but his recent moves are just as great, well he has nothing to loose, he achieved being a President and he’s done I believe.

I don’t know who y’all choice should be, but if you know what you are doing, it must never be either Tinubu or Atiku.

Give the other candidates a chance, stop bundling up your destiny. It’s another 4 or even 8 damn years.

You won’t have bivas if Tinubu or Atiku is to win, Never!!!

It will be manual and you knows what that means, act now that you have a good option at least
Re: 2023: Executive Order By Buhari For The Transition Of Power After Election. by clintino700(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
you spoke well.
Megabig:
This man seem to try to leave a legacy and we should encourage him.

I don’t trust him though but his recent moves are just as great, well he has nothing to loose, he achieved being a President and he’s done I believe.

I don’t know who y’all choice should be, but if you know what you are doing, it must never be either Tinubu or Atiku.

Give the other candidates a chance, stop bundling up your destiny. It’s another 4 or even 8 damn years.

You won’t have bivas if Tinubu or Atiku is to win, Never!!!

It will be manual and you knows what that means, act now that you have a good option at least

(1) (Reply)

The Shame Of A Nation, Nigerian Unique Supreme Court Justices / Thank God For Obi / Why And How Tinubu Will Win 2023 Election, Beneficiaries Ready To Sacrifice For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.