Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down (456 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Deprofessional(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dear Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi,

We the youths of Nigeria hereby pledge our total support towards your ambition.

We are not unaware of the devices of your opponents. We will destroy them permanently.

You represent the yearning of Nigerian youths; hence our decision to support your course.

Come 25th February 2023, we will hand over over 20 million of our votes to you.

We will not allow ourselves to be bought over with blood money anymore,

Never again will we allow old criminals to determine our fate. We are the leaders and owners of tomorrow.

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by blabulu2000: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Deprofessional:

We are not unaware of the devices of your opponents. We will destroy them permanently.

You represent the yearning of Nigerian youths; hence our decision to support your course.

Never again will we allow old criminals to determine our fate. We are the leaders and owners of tomorrow.

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.

You represent your fathers house...you don't represent any Youth....

Obi lule

2 Likes

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Richardonald(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
blabulu2000:

Obi lule
mumu

Go drink garri and rest...

Election go shock you,you think is by throwing money and buying useless deputy gov. For 5m dollar, if inec Rec misbehave or try to rig election in any polling unit or ward youth go roast amgrin

Every body dey vex, no go your polling unit go dey shout APC ooo, boys fit stone you regardless of any geo political zone, na north worst pass

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Peritome: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Deprofessional:

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.

Correct man... God bless you forever

2 Likes

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by nkem1992: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by jaytee01(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
blabulu2000:

Obi lule

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Deprofessional(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Deprofessional:

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.
Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by blabulu2000: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=jaytee01 post=120778954][/quote]

I could have said I appreciate your efforts for putting up this rubbish together to.make a useless points. ..but I would not... because MOD will ban me...

I could also have said your thinking is far below your age but I wouldn't wants to say this because I MOD will ban me...

But what so ever the case, just keep up the useless job your are doing....i don't mean to say this also because MOD might ban me....3
Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by aylagos(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Deprofessional:

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.
Igbo youths not Nigerian youths pls. This was the same man you guys prayed he vacate office when he was governor of your state ooo.

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Deprofessional:

Yours faithfully,

Nigerian youths.

Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Houseontherock1: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Whatever.
Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by jaytee01(m): 5:11am On Feb 11, 2023
blabulu2000:

I could have said I appreciate your efforts for putting up this rubbish together to.make a useless points. ..but I would not... because MOD will ban me...

I could also have said your thinking is far below your age but I wouldn't wants to say this because I MOD will ban me...

But what so ever the case, just keep up the useless job your are doing....i don't mean to say this also because MOD might ban me....3

Enjoy your stipend while it lasts and is legal tender......After 25th February, Pablo Escobar will no longer have any use for urchins.
Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by ican2020: 5:13am On Feb 11, 2023
The time to act is now by voting for PO and change the narrative forever
Re: Peter Owolabi Abubakar Obi; We The Youth Will Not Let You Down by Deprofessional(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
ican2020:
The time to act is now by voting for PO and change the narrative forever

(1) (Reply)

Those Behind Insecurities Finally Exposed (photo) / Cubana Chiefpriest Finally Rewards Boy In Viral Peter Obi Rally - Pictures / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Dancing To Rivers Indigenous Song During Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.