Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

There Is "Fire On The Mountain" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is "Fire On The Mountain" (163 Views)

ATV Quad Bike 250CC Bull Double ATV Mountain Bike For Sale / Pre-order***21 Speed Foldable Mountain Bike @ Unbeatable Price***limited Edition / Pre-order***7 Speed Fat Tyre Bike & Foldable Mountain Bike @ Unbeatable Price*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is "Fire On The Mountain" by eaglesmind: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigeria has been known as a large and peaceful town in West Africa. The villagers lived a peaceful life, surrounded by the beauty of nature - the mountain.

But, on a certain day, they woke up to a terrifying sight. The mountain was on fire!

Panic spread through the village as people realized the fire was spreading rapidly and could reach their homes.

The villagers gathered together and tried to come up with a plan to put out the fire.

One brave young man named Jack stepped forward. He had grown up near the mountain and knew its terrain well.

He proposed to climb the mountain and find the source of the fire. The villagers agreed, and Jack set off on his mission.

After a difficult and dangerous journey, Jack finally reached the top of the mountain.

He discovered that the fire was caused by a spark from a campfire that had gotten out of control. Jack quickly got to work, using his knowledge of the area to put out the fire.

The villagers below were relieved when they saw the smoke starting to clear.

They rushed to the top of the mountain to thank Jack for his bravery and hard work.

Jack, however, was humble and simply said that he was glad to have helped his community.

From that day on, Jack was a hero in the village.

Who is or going to be our hero in Nigeria today?

Where is our colonial beach (Master)- Great Britain?

Well,

I think it's high time Nigerians left you guys behind and look for another master. If you can't come in with a reasonable solution.

At present,

The Fire in Nigeria Now is the "New Currency Fire", "The Fuel Scarcity Fire", and… "The Security Unrest" …

…is no longer an issue. We are now used to it.

Many of us may be familiar with this story - "Who will bell the Cat"

I want to Duel Much on "New Currency Fire"...

Politically, the federal government of Nigeria changed some currency notes and decided to 'firerize' every citizen.

Hm…

…put up a law to immediately withdraw the old currency note - #200, #500 and #1,000, on the 31st of January, 2023.

Can you tell me - Civilized Countries, is it how it is done?

From my knowledge and experience, when a new currency is Introduced, the old one should be withdrawn gradually from circulation.

Isn't it?

The "POOR" and "AVERAGE" were directly or indirectly forced to deposit their little token in the bank before the fall of 1st February, 2022.

And then…

The Fire Spread and it's still Spreading till this moment - 3rd February, 2023.

A popular known business Barron from the eastern part of the country was sited directly begging for #20,000 (about $40) to manage his family.

Omo, e no easy for 9ija o!

POS/ATM Pandemic

If you were told that a woman delivered a baby in the banking hall because she was in the queue for cash would you have believed it?

Not just that…

What if I told you that another woman slumped and died in another known bank in an ATM queue in Delta State,...

…would you believe it?

I think the banking system has succeeded in limiting cash circulation of the New Naira notes or is it possible they are not enough in print?

Suffering and smiling indeed! The case no be here - for my own cash o.

It's no longer funny.

Now, let me shock you.

POS operators now charge a percentage to render financial services.

To collect #10,000 from POS agent, he/she charges you 30%, that is #3,000. It's that too crazy?

There is no cash flow in the economy now. Only transporters and/or petty traders can boast of cash…

…and these group of people are in the pool of "POOR" people.

Can a driver travel a far distance with a reverse gear? Adsolutely no! I'm a pilot so I'm sure.

How did we got here and who will rescue us?
Where are all our renowned economic Professors?

My Suggestion:

If you are in the country presently, let's unite in the presidential election by the end of this Month.

Your PVC is your POWER.

We need to vote out All these Old faces with their selfish interest.

I rest my case.

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Business Partner / Breaking: Ogun To Shut Banks Rejecting Old Notes, Joins Suit Against CBN, FG / EFCC, ICPC Arrest POS Operators In Makurdi Over Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.