Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,297 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan (262 Views)

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan by sunky97: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu to Sultan "Rankaidade, we are here to win election & to seek your blessing. And you cannot reject it because the President and commander-in-chief is seated here, how can you reject it? I seek your blessings, rankaidade. May God bless you"

[ url=http://www.nairaland.com]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EOM-E8eBt4[/url]

Re: We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan by concreteaffairs: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
See president's body language.
Re: We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sorry but...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan by jaytee01(m): 12:55am On Feb 10, 2023
All in vain!

Re: We Are Here To Win Election, We Seek Your Endorsement - Tinubu To Sultan by socialmediaman: 12:56am On Feb 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Encomiums Pour In For Late Nollywood Leading Lady Peace Anyiam-osigwe / I Was Fooled To Campaign For Tinubu In 1999 – Seun Kuti / Vrati: Apc's Rep Candidate Recovers From Accident, To Storm Numan For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.