Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand (905 Views)

Push And Start President – Nigerians Reach To Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by iSense247: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
“Push and start president” — Reactions trail video of Tinubu requiring support to stand

The All Progressives Congres (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, stir reactions after being spotted requiring support to stand.

The health concerns of the former Lagos State governor continues to worry many Nigerians as it marks one of the major reason for losing support from youths.

A video making rounds on the internet captured the moment Tinubu was aided by the support of one of his team to stand during a campaign rally.

This, however, stirred mixed reactions from netizens who made a mockery of Tinubu’s health status as the 2023 elections is barely a month away.

If u like post wen he his crawling to campaign, those em pikin wey want make God punish their existence will still find something to defend abt the crawling 🤣😂😂😂,” an IG user, officialluchijoy wrote.

Another user, jenny_oki added, “Wetin funny me pass he say..dem Dey hold am..e still get mind to dance 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤪.”

king_oladway insisted on Tinubu being worthy of his vote, “Na Tinubu I go still vote for sha. If he like make he dey crawl.”

sway_henry wrote, “Push and start president 😂.”

deezee16 added, “President that has not entered and they are already using hand to support… hmmmmm. Nigerians vote wisely oooo.”
Watch the video below …

https://www.gistreel.com/wedding/push-and-start-president-reactions-trail-video-of-tinubu-requiring-support-to-stand/

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by alsudan: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imagine this creature at the UN, the world will think the worst of Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by SadiqBabaSani: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
fake” Yarimo,

And so”, Moh247

Bat will still win”, oyin44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by iSense247: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
fake
grin

Click on the link, watch the video and laugh grin
Life no suppose hard

7 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Ezeama400: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu should be resting with his grandchildren and great grandchildren....

What's all these nah ?

Nawaooo

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Brendaniel: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by christejames(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't blame Tinubu...

It's the so called educated people nudging him around 😏.... Oops!!

I forgot, That's why they are called URCHINS 😂 😂 😂 😂, my bad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by iSense247: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi is the only Politician we are arguing about his savings and investment but not his embezzlement. He is the best in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by ScamHunter: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shittima must be strategizing... anticipating... envisaging

You remember "Vote Buhari, Think Osinbajo"
The postman always rings twice.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by ChangetheChange: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu push and start vegetable man

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by jchioma: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Agbadorians will pretend they disrespect this. Push and start presidential candidate? May God have mercy on our country. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Photoshop alert oo from IPOB terrorists
iSense247:
“Push and start president” — Reactions trail video of Tinubu requiring support to stand

Watch the video below …

https://www.gistreel.com/wedding/push-and-start-president-reactions-trail-video-of-tinubu-requiring-support-to-stand/
Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by HNICEARTH: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Urchins-"On your mandate we shall stand"

Meanwhile, mandate sef need support to stand.
How will urchins now stand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Asgard13: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Vote Apc ans be owned as slave by the Bola Tinubu.. just as he proudly proclaim that he owns Lagos and Yoruba people

Don’t be a Yoruba man or a slave to Asiwaju Tinubu .. they god of Yoruba ..

No be me talk am .. na Tinubu call them his slaves and he owns them ..
No one Yoruba man.. not even falana .. don challenge that statement ..

Imagine if na Obi talk that kind thing or say na Atiku talk am

Yoruba media for don go frenzy with different narratives

But na Yoruba .. all of dem quiet 😂😂😂

Hehehehehe

This people sef

Atiku no get Opposition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by dollytino4real(f): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is he in danfo or wat kind of yellow is dat?
Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Adaisback(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Urchins-"On your mandate we shall stand"

Meanwhile, mandate sef need support to stand.
How will urchins now stand?
cheesy grin lol I wonder o. Urchins go fall yakata be that o. Push and start president of iragbiji kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by HNICEARTH: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy grin lol I wonder o. Urchins go fall yakata be that o. Push and start president of iragbiji kingdom

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu cannot be president in this condition...#Nigeriabigpasslagos
Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Nigeria Big Pass Lagos # don't vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Zelenskyy(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Baba wey nor well....

He dey Shout Emi Lokan
Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by karnap(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2023
The billionaires Gang!! cool

God bless my daddy and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

On your mandate I stand gidigba

Nigeria shall be great again!!

Re: Reactions Trail Video Of Tinubu Requiring Support To Stand by Tochi3(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:
Shittima must be strategizing... anticipating... envisaging

You remember "Vote Buhari, Think Osinbajo"
The postman always rings twice.
Lol.. grin

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Tinubu Rally In Ibadan / I Lost My Voice : Peter Obi Reveals What Stopped His Rally In Rivers Communities / Benefits Of BVAS Defeated As INEC Fail To Upload Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.