Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (102131 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wise man ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Grupo:

You are making things up. Smh.

Which concerned agencies wrote which fund.

Smh.

Making things up. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Octave006:
Wise man ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KIA1: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Octave006:
Wise man ๐Ÿ˜Š.

You keep using the phrase โ€œtentativeโ€. What are you really trying to emphasise?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
I had wanted saying something but I will keep quiet sir. It's of no use, I pray you get the scholarship

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
KIA1:

You keep using the phrase โ€œtentativeโ€. What are you really trying to emphasise?
it's provisional or subject to change
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KIA1: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Octave006:
it's provisional or subject to change

How can they make a provisional list with the possibility of changing it after the public have seen it. Why not wait?

We appreciate your contributions so far.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by haftob(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Htalent:
The speculations, the assumptions, the manipulations, the presumptions, the conjectures, the confusion,
Guys just calm down and continue to wait until you either receive the success email or not. It's as simple as that.

It's unfortunate for most especially the MSc prospects that should've been ready to start this September. PTDF knows better.

And for those that received the SCAM email , information is usually captured from attendance that some centres took. Usually bad eggs are always amongst us even during other jobs interviews that afterwards they begin the scam-manipulate thier victims.
And for the victims, during this era how on earth do you have the kobo & naira that can be scammed from you? How?. The money with me is only spendable and not scammable, do not even dare to reach me for i'll continue to ne unreachable for you.

There is God woo.

If there's something that I'm sure of, it's that the scam email most likely emanated from the guys at PTDF. This is because the corruption in our govt agencies is abnormal. They get some outsiders to act as agents for them and engage their audience. It's an open secret about how govt job slots are sold in many agencies including PTDF. So I won't be surprised if they're selling scholarship award slots too but I bliv it's a special case and it's always on merit. With what I've experienced as regards corruption, nepotism and impunity in our govt institutions, I bliv any nonsense is possible.

It's even possible that it's people that already got the award on merit that were sent the mail so as to get money from them under the guise that they were helped to get the scholarship. Or maybe where there's a tie, they use that to decide who to go for.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Octave006: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
KIA1:

How can they make a provisional list with the possibility of changing it after the public have seen it. Why not wait?

We appreciate your contributions so far.
Kindly revert to the content of the leaked letter shared. It's an executive briefing by ptdf to newly appointed state minister of oil briefing him on what has transpared as an agency under the ministry. However it may interest you to note that saveral other people are in copy e.g. Federal Character Commission, DSS and Staff Co. Should it be that the federal character commission or the minister under which the agency is deems fit to make amendments which may in turn alter the initial list thereby Making it tentative. However the fund in order to avoid such oversights carry out the exercise under supervision of relevant bodies such as the FCC and supervising ministry and revert back for bereaucratic clearances with high hopes of non alteration to the proposed list if you may like. However there is no alteration once list is made public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KIA1: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Octave006:
Kindly revert to the content of the leaked letter shared. It's an executive briefing by ptdf to newly appointed state minister of oil briefing him on what has transpared as an agency under the ministry. However it may interest you to note that saveral other people are in copy e.g. Federal Character Commission, DSS and Staff Co. Should it be that the federal character commission or the minister under which the agency is deems fit to make amendments which may in turn alter the initial list thereby Making it tentative. However the fund in order to avoid such oversights carry out the exercise under supervision of relevant bodies such as the FCC and supervising ministry and revert back for bereaucratic clearances with high hopes of non alteration to the proposed list if you may like. However there is no alteration once list is made public.

Clear enough. Many thanks for expounding.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
KIA1:

Clear enough. Many thanks for expounding.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Octave006:
What do u mean by staff co. Do you mean that some staff has access to the list? So the guys that got scam emails have almost a 100percent chance that they will be among the successful awardees?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Sadeey91: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Gods willing Monday we will hear good news๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sadeey91:
Gods willing Monday we will hear good news๐Ÿ˜

scared to question the source of anything anymore. smiles

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by mbado(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
babatundea87:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Sadeey91: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
babatundea87:

lol there is no source. Just positive thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by EdoBoy90(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Kpai1185: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2023
The List is Finally Out not?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by AbuMuhammad01: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kpai1185:
The List is Finally Out not?

It can't be out yet oo.

We no receive mail. Ehen.

You and I and the remaining members shall know when it comes out by mail in sha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by AbuMuhammad01: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
By the way, I hope they haven't changed the induction date o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by aiyaya: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
We re patiently waiting for update from any of the three reliable sources @Octave006,
@FatimaMK and
PTDF website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by BRAINNY(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
As it stands the initial date for induction(Sept 6th) isn't tenable any longer. The rumours of mails being sent for people to pay is real and so are those who got called to pay so that they would be connected with law makers to have their names included. It's pathetic to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
As it stands, someone earlier said second week in September. That news is looking very credible given recent developments

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by tewhybiz: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Registration is ongoing.

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by achemep: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
What type of playing is this shocked shocked shocked
tewhybiz:
Registration is ongoing.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
From my experiences with anything recruitment, scholarships application etc. When ever there is a change in power and any recruitment started and not completely by the previous administration, it takes only the grace of God for the new administration to continue with it especially in an insane country like Nigeria. They can even neglect it and start a new one afresh And nothing will happen, no one will question them... Let us all keep on praying. Even if they wish to continue the process. The initial list must be tampered..who u wan whyne..so incoming Ministers and his cohot of friends children name no go come enter..lol I doubt. This short period of time is a time of real power tustle. I pray that the names of the merited ones will never be replace. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by sadiik45(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parisleo:
From my experiences with anything recruitment, scholarships application etc. When ever there is a change in power and any recruitment started and not completely by the previous administration, it takes only the grace of God for the new administration to continue with it especially in an insane country like Nigeria. They can even neglect it and start a new one afresh And nothing will happen, no one will question them... Let us all keep on praying. Even if they wish to continue the process. The initial list must be tampered..who u wan whyne..so incoming Ministers and his cohot of friends children name no go come enter..lol I doubt. This short period of time is a time of real power tustle. I pray that the names of the merited ones will never be replace. Amen

I disagree. ICPC and NDLEA started with previous administration and everything goes normal with this government.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KIA1: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parisleo:

Back up this statement with examples.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ChineduMC: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parisleo:

I don't believe this assertion is correct because the present government was inaugurated on 29 May while the 2023 PTDF interview commenced on June 19. Both the invitation
to the interview and the interview itself happened after the hand over, are you now saying it was the previous government that approved the interview and not the present government?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by tron23(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
I believe the list is ready.(Don't ask me how i know....lols).
With the judgement on the 6th, the induction is most unlikely to take place this week.

So as it stands...we will have a quick induction early next week and then express/ priority visa application for those people going to the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง so they can meet up before the deadline.

However, UK schools can still admit students by 1st to 2nd week max of October.

So let's keep praying ๐Ÿ™. It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
sadiik45:

I disagree. ICPC and NDLEA started with previous administration and everything goes normal with this government.

Did you see how fast the recruitment went.... Have u ever seen a paramilitary recruitment that fast. The previous minister rounded off everything before leaving I guess
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2023

tron23:
With the judgement on the 6th, the induction is most unlikely to take place this week.

So as it stands...we will have a quick induction early next week and then express/ priority visa application for those people going to the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง so they can meet up before the deadline.

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
They can do well to justify their delay for slot options available in most schools for Jan intake incase students miss September intake . So should schools you have chosen do not offer options for that, you may have to go for what is available for Jan 2024 intake since we would all still have to choose institutions on PTDF designated site. If this delay extends to October which I pray not, I wouldn't be surprised

tron23:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.