Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (101845 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by brisstone(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kpai1185:

I think I can now brag right?

I don;t have admission yet but got the award. what do you suggest please?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ajayghalee:
another year, another disappointment

For those who didnt make it, One sure thing is if you were to have earned merit somewhere and you probably were denied, know that God is prepping you for something better. Make sure you never stop being consistent pursuit for better tomorrow.

We shall all celebrate in our various spheres of life transformation. We shall all be alive to live the best of our lives.

All the best to all of us and congrats once again to the shortlisted candidates!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ikpok: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
babatundea87:

For those who didnt make it, One sure thing is if you were to have earned merit somewhere and you probably were denied, know that God is prepping you for something better. Make sure you never stop being consistent pursuit for better tomorrow.

We shall all celebrate in our various spheres of life transformation. We shall all be alive to live the best of our lives.

All the best to all of us and congrats once again to the shortlisted candidates!

You're a good man. I like what you said but I admire much more what you haven't said. To the victors, please be magnanimous. I understand that some of us doubted the list but it wasn't out of hate, we just needed to be certain as I'm certain everyone fought hard for this opportunity. It's disappointing but not the end.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kpai1185:

Here is the second week of September Sir
Ok good, congratulations Sir. I guess you made the list. Wish u the best
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by auwal83(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Congratulations to the awardees! I wish you the best of luck!
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Iliyasdass(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kpai1185:

I think I can now brag right?

Ok
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ziya123: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hello

Good afternoon.
I just want to congratulate everyone that got the award here!!

I also want to drop a word of encouragement for those that didn’t. Don’t give up. Persevere !!
God willing there will be better opportunities out there for you in the future.
I wasn’t successful last year but this year I am.

Also I wanted to ask that if anyone has a whatsapp group for the successful awardees can they drop it on here.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joycalypso: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good afternoon.
I just want to congratulate everyone that got the award here!!

I also want to drop a word of encouragement for those that didn’t. Don’t give up. Persevere !!
God willing there will be better opportunities out there for you in the future.
I wasn’t successful last year but this year I am.

Also I wanted to ask that if anyone has a whatsapp group for the successful awardees can they drop it on here.
Thank you [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joycalypso: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Crytoguy: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pls did anyone apply for Germany here?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Congrats to all those who got the award. To greater height.

On another hand, I want to know how guys who've secured the award without admission can do. What are the ways forward especially for UK schools.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Endola: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
I heard the process is tough. I want to apply for PhD in Civil Engineering and pavement materials research area of research
Crytoguy:
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pseudomonas: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Crytoguy:
here, but no admission yet
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pseudomonas: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samo0312:

I am going to Germany, but no admissions yet though

PhD or MSc? I am for PhD though, no admission yet too
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Abena77: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Congratulations to you. please how did you receive the message that you have been awarded? Was it trough the portal?
brisstone:
Hi all, please I was awarded the scholarship (UK), please what’s the next thing to do. No admission given yet and no application to universities yet.

I need guide please.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by brisstone(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Abena77:
Congratulations to you. please how did you receive the message that you have been awarded? Was it trough the portal?
Thanks. Email and portal.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ggoldmine: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2023
You're expected to apply to the school yourself and gain admission. PTDF won't do any of those. If your course requires ATAS, you might have to push your resumption to next year because ATAS certificate is usually issued between 4 and 6 weeks after application. Which university did you choose? Masters or PhD? Course?

brisstone:
Hi all, please I was awarded the scholarship (UK), please what’s the next thing to do. No admission given yet and no application to universities yet.

I need guide please.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by darneals: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
ggoldmine:
You're expected to apply to the school yourself and gain admission. PTDF won't do any of those. If your course requires ATAS, you might have to push your resumption to next year because ATAS certificate is usually issued between 4 and 6 weeks after application. Which university did you choose? Masters or PhD? Course?

I was awarded a PhD in an institution in Malaysia. What's the next step? What are the few things we need to be cautious about(visa, admission and any other thing.)

Will there be orientation program soon?
Can you help answer these questions?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by brisstone(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2023
ggoldmine:

Glasgow, king’s College, Manchester. Msc. Cyber.

Do I need to defer?
Please do you know any whatsapp group to join?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Saniabdulrazaq: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2023
brisstone:

Do I need to defer?

yes please if you have a whatsapp group link please share
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ggoldmine: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2023
If you're not keen on attending those unis, then you don't need to defer but you have work to do. Get the list of all PTDF approved UK universities and look for any that offer January or May intake for Cyber. Apply and continue your PTDF registration.

Otherwise, apply for admission to your choice unis and defer your PTDF scholarship.

Check previous posts for WhatsApp link, I'm not sure. Better still, create one and post the link here.
brisstone:

Do I need to defer?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by kolladey(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2023
ggoldmine:
If you're not keen on attending those unis, then you don't need to defer but you have work to do. Get the list of all PTDF approved UK universities and look for any that offer January or May intake for Cyber. Apply and continue your PTDF registration.

Otherwise, apply for admission to your choice unis and defer your PTDF scholarship.

Check previous posts for WhatsApp link, I'm not sure. Better still, create one and post the link here.
Link to approved schools
https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/approved-schools/oss
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Venekconsultt: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
The reason why it's always advisable to try out admission immediately when submitting an application. If still having difficulty I can assist you but for a fee

For anyone having admission headache, I do admission processing for UK, south Korea, Canada, Turkey, Us, new Zealand and Germany
WhatsApp:09066822919

brisstone:

Do I need to defer?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by AfroGig: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
There would definitely be an induction where all relevant questions will be answered. Congrats once again.
darneals:

I was awarded a PhD in an institution in Malaysia. What's the next step? What are the few things we need to be cautious about(visa, admission and any other thing.)

Will there be orientation program soon?
Can you help answer these questions?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ziya123: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
FasmovLogistics:

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

https:///C7P2mMjc2bmDzq2Dz1cvKc

Pls this link isn’t working.
Can you confirm and reshare ?
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nandy001: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Please anybody got admission from Germany?...Need help
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nandy001: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
German scholars let's create a group please...
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Endola: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have tried searching for universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Civil Engineering and carry out research on asphaltic materials but to no avail. You have a way out?
Venekconsultt:
The reason why it's always advisable to try out admission immediately when submitting an application. If still having difficulty I can assist you but for a fee

For anyone having admission headache, I do admission processing for UK, south Korea, Canada, Turkey, Us, new Zealand and Germany
WhatsApp:09066822919

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 2121z: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheDistinguish:
Thanks

Please send the group link again

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

JAMB Result 2024 is out: See How to Check Online / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.