Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa (4527 Views)

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:29am On Sep 10, 2011
my response to Wikileak about Yoruba people control of Nigeria economy.

It is either wikileak is ignorant of Nigeria. Or the said lawyer is fake.

Yoruba people control their own economy.  the Western Niger of Nigeria. which consist of 10 state is enough for them to control. some of them who are billionaires. Have never step their foot outside Yorubaland before. When a people have more than 6000 villages, town and cities. Do you think they are small.

Which Oil do you people keep on talking about everyday. Nigeria economy is beyond oil there are other sector of the economy. If you look at the so call lawyer part of the country. they are few. Can few people have an economy. No. He  has problem and need to see a mental doctor.   

Honestly Wiki leak should find out fact and stop listen to people who make up  story.  If you have 20 villages can you control a nation economy.  Nigeria economy is beyond oil and they over exaggerate the oil. that is not the only source of income of Nigeria.

The Issue is that the said lawyer is an Easterner man like  Azikiwe Jonathan Goodluck .

Igbo will never allow a Yoruba man control their economy. Hausa will never allow the Yoruba or Igbo to control their.  This is how Nigeria runs. And  Mr lawyer people. They have few people to run an economy.

Let be fair and ask ourself if this government since 2007 have been fair to Yoruba people. Look at the banks that where axe. they have majority Western Niger shareholders.

This is a list of commercial banks in Nigeria
Yoruba or western own banks  axe.
Intercontinental Bank[2]
  Oceanic Bank[3]
Spring Bank
Equitorial Trust Bank[9]
Formerly Bank PHB[5]
Formerly Afribank
FinBank[4]

Did not axe them
Diamond Bank  mostly Igbo, fellow easterners
Fidelity Bank Nigeria  Mostly Igbo,  fellow easterners
Savannah Bank[6]      Own by Igbo people.  fellow easterners
Unity Bank Plc.     Northen Bank

Access Bank -  Own by someone whose father started the Pirates confraternity. you think twice before you dare axe him,even if you are president. Pirates confraternity are die hard brothers.

Ecobank Nigeria  Own by Non nigerian
Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria (SGBN)[8]   Non nigerian
    Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited     Non nigerian
    Standard Chartered Bank   Non nigerian
    Citibank   non nigerian 
Sterling Bank   non nigerian 

First Bank of Nigeria   considered a govt bank
    Union Bank of Nigeria  considered a govt bank
    United Bank for Africa   considered a govt bank

First City Monument Bank  own by a man who wear white cloth 24 hours of the day. get what i mean. you there not go there.
        Guaranty Trust Bank  own by the opposition who quickly outsmart an ran against so that international community can complain.
           Skye Bank[7] 

Wema Bank    Quickly out smart the govt by saying they do not want national license any more they prefer regional bank.
    Zenith Bank

Now did this bank do badly against the other. I will say No.

Let look at
Fideity   Bank   have 168 branches    while Intercontinental Bank have 322 branches. they claim Intercontinental Bank is not doing well. which is a lie. How can a small bank have more investment than a bigger bank.

Now what about if we Yorubas return evil for Evil. And we crash the bank from the east and north which they are trying to favour.  Can we do it. Yes we can. 

You can see by the time Fidelity or Diamond or Unity bank lose all their branches in the west. they are finished.   And all this ethnic hate lead to nowhere.

when you blame some Yoruba people for not likely the government they have reason. It is a government that show ethnic hate since 2007.

Even look at the position and where they appoint people. It tell you what is going on. It is a shame that ethnic hate have cloud some people. And they have become blind.

If you are not nigerian. you dont know. even when people are black . there is black on black hate in Nigeria. and Nigeria govt take decision in favor of hate.   A nigeria government officer or minister who hate you , will call interpol on you and call you terrorist or a thief. they will make up bank document if they have to.    it tell you how bad nigeria can be.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2011
the so called not having enough banks in the north for the reason they gave for Islamic bank is not totally correct.

As I am speaking there are more than 1200 bank branches in the north alone.

it is more of ethnic hate.

Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:47am On Sep 10, 2011
first bank alone have more than 150 bank branches in the north.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:50am On Sep 10, 2011
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 3:00am On Sep 10, 2011
What is my point no nation can display this ethinc hate and success, this is why Nigeria have failed so far.

Ethnic hate is the reason why it has failed. And will lead nigeria into civil war.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 3:12am On Sep 10, 2011
What is local content? it mean nigeria should be involve. Now ask. are Yorubas Nigerian. Please ask the mr.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 3:20am On Sep 10, 2011
fidelity Bank
East 35 branches
west 86 branches
north 47 branches

Directors of fidelity Bank

http://www.fidelitybankplc.com/

CHIEF(DR) CHRISTOPHER EZEH- Chairman
A fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN); Institute of Directors (IOD); Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (CMA) and a member of the British Institute of Management, Chief Ezeh, who also holds a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Honoris Causa, from Enugu State University of Technology; started his working life with Chrysler (UK) Limited in 1968. He joined Shell BP, Zambia, before leaving for John Holt (Nig) Ltd in 1976, becoming Group Managing Director (in 1986) and later, Chairman, a position he has held from 2001 to date.

REGINALD IHEJIAHI - M.D. & Chief Executive

REGINALD IHEJIAHI - M.D. & Chief Executive
Reginald Ihejiahi holds a B.Sc in Accounting from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and M.Sc. Finance, from the London School of Economics & Political Science, University of London. He is a Fellow (FCCA) of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, UK. He has varied working experience in different aspects of banking, from Commercial to Credit Risk, Operations and Information Technology. Reginald has also served on the boards of many financial services companies and he is the Chairman of the board of FSL Group - a subsidiary of Fidelity Bank Plc.

CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO - Executive Director

CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO - Executive Director
Chief. Obiano holds a B.Sc degree in Accounting and an MBA both from the University of Lagos.  He is also a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN).  He started his banking career as a supervisor with First Bank of Nigeria in 1981 from where he moved to Texaco Nigeria Plc, an oil marketing company as an accountant.  He rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor in Texaco before joining Fidelity. In Fidelity, he has worked in various departments ranging from operations to marketing and internal audit. He has attended many courses within and outside Nigeria including the UK, US and Malta.

ABDUL-RAHMAN ESENE - Executive Director

ABDUL-RAHMAN ESENE - Executive Director
Abdul-Rahman Esene is an Accounting graduate of Wake Forest University, USA. He has an MBA from Sam Houston State University, Texas, USA and a Diploma from the British Institute of Bankers. He started his career at Georgia Pacific Corporation and has worked in a number of institutions including the Nigerian Air force, Northern Nigeria Investment Company, International Merchant Bank (IMB) as Manager, Corporate Finance Department before joining FSB International Bank Plc in 1996 as a Senior Manager rising to be Managing Director of FSB before the consolidation.

IK MBAGWU - Executive Director

IK MBAGWU - Executive Director
Ik Mbagwu holds a Combined Honours degree in Geography & Economics as well as a Master's degree in Development Economics from Reading University, Berkshire (UK). He has attended management courses in notable institutions in Nigeria and overseas.  Starting his career as a tax senior in Arthur Andersen & Co, Ik moved on to Nigerian American Bank Limited (Bank of Boston) before joining the then Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Ltd in 1993, rising to the rank of General Manager. In 2001, he moved on to Citizens International Bank as an Executive Director. He rejoined the new Fidelity Bank as Executive Director in 2006.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by woetooam4j: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2011
Good job egbon Musiwa

Bros, how body?
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by kodewrita(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
Oga musiwa, i think you really need to open a blog.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by dumodust(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
This thread and the long disjointed ranting in it is an example of what I detest most, Judging people and denying them merit based on ethnicity and allocating quota, limitations, regional politics to everything. Shame on all the endorsers
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Population is an important issue. People like that lawyer degree should be taken from him.

If an ethnic group is 2 million and another is 50 million. People like this man want them to have equal representative. Not only are this people not idiot1, they are not ashamed to open their mouth in public and say it. They are so stupid1, that they do not see what they are saying as discrimination.

You have many of this ethnic bigot in Nigeria.  Who open their mouth and say nonsense, that should not be heard in the international community. They assume ethnic hate is good thing. And because people have kept quiet they have not be put in they place and call Ethnic Bigot for who their are.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by aloyemeka1: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2011
musiwa.,.:

my response to Wikileak about Yoruba people control of Nigeria economy.

It is either wikileak is ignore of Nigeria. Or the said lawyer is fake.

If you look at the so call lawyer part of the country. they are few.

The Issue is that the said lawyer is an Easterner man like  Azikiwe Jonathan Goodluck .

Igbo will never allow a Yoruba man control their economy. Hausa will never allow the Yoruba or Igbo to control their.  This is how Nigeria runs. And  Mr lawyer people. They have few people to run an economy.

Now what about if we Yorubas return evil for Evil. And we crash the bank from the east and north which they are trying to favour.  Can we do it. Yes we can. 

Batu classics in color. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2011
Am I the only one thinking Musiwa is NOT Yoruba?

So many pretenders on NL its sickening.

The real problem is the overall availability of the internet.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2011
Let look at the so call Yoruba or west domination in the banking sector. If really it is true.

Akingbola bank has 175 branches in the west.
Oceanic bank has  185 branches in the west.
Spring bank own by Ondo/oyo etc has over 100 branches in the west.
PHB own by abiola/utomi has 90 branches in the west.
Afribank has 91 branches in the west

etc , when you people complain, they are doing business in their own portion of nigeria. With their people and taken their own people money. What they hell is your own business in this.  why dont you do business in your portion of Nigeria?   their other branches in other part are small in transaction compare to what they have in the west.

Why population. ?

Does this figures look like if Yorubas are stealing your money. You people have ethnic hate. You need to be delivered.

If we have our own country. Can Jonathan Goodluck/Lamido sanusi axe this banks, NO.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:16am On Sep 11, 2011
This is Yorubaland before the white gave blacks power.

Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2011
This is Yorubaland before the white man hand over power to black people. Does this look like we are evil people.

Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2011
if we had our own country,  Will MKO abiola still be alive. 
Will Kudirat abiola still alive.  ?

Can femi Otedola be president of Nigeria.?  No.   Can mike Adenuga be president of Nigeria.?  No.

Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by aloyemeka1: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2011
Mujsiwa, I think Igbos are responsible for the arrest of Akingbola and the eventual collapse of the Yoruba financial empire. What do you think?.

use Batu please.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2011
It is only a government that can make people life better. femi Otedola or Adenuga can not make people life better. Adenuga or otedola do not construct road from their money or build school. they own several license in other africa countries.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
While the government of Nigeria believe he it must continue with ethnic hate and destroy the Yoruba people. It is so bad. that black people should do this to other black people.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by tpia5: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
black on black violence.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
will nigeria economy crash if Edo,delta and Yorubas leave. No.

The reason why it will not crash is because  banks like United bank for africa, Union bank , first bank  have about 569  branches outside the western Niger .  this is not including other banks.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
When you add up the investment , equity,asset and others of this western banks , which the government of Nigeria Axe and you compare with the investment, equity , asset of the following banks in Nigeria which the government did not axe. You will notice that the banks the government axe and claim it was not doing well. It is far better than the banks they did not axe. what am I saying, I am saying the government is not telling the truth. I am not like your nigeria pastors , I dont cover thing.

Did not axe them
Diamond Bank  mostly Igbo, fellow easterners
Fidelity Bank Nigeria  Mostly Igbo,  fellow easterners
Savannah Bank[6]      Own by Igbo people.  fellow easterners
Unity Bank Plc.     Northen Bank

Ecobank Nigeria  Own by Non nigerian
Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria (SGBN)[8]   Non nigerian
    Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited     Non nigerian
    Standard Chartered Bank   Non nigerian
    Citibank   non nigerian
Sterling Bank   non nigerian 

When a government display this much of ethnic hate what is now there for the people.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
if the government dispute my claim, the government should allow us to bring International auditor to audit the books of all the banks.
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2011
Do the yoruba really cheat. Well ask yourself this question. Every year the highest score of Jamb university exam is normally a Yoruba person. Except some years , when it goes to an igbo person.
when you look at

universities quiz in africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzbXmFUemH4&feature=related
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by dumodust(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2011
i think there should be some 'mental' screen on nairaland considering what this guy is pasting without replies,
Re: My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa by Onlytruth(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2011
Why is this thread still in politics section?
Why hasn't it been moved to "Racism, Tribalism and Sectionalism" section since the other topic he is responding to was moved there?

Una  no dey shame sef for dis una Yoruba bias. SMH. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Famous Painting In Nigeria / Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.