Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India (509 Views)

Two Nigerian Arrested In India For Duping People On Social Media / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 4:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested in India

Two Nigerians identified as Okwuchukwu, 41, and Obiwuru Jonathan Uzaka, 35, who posed as love spell casters have been arrested in India after they allegedly defrauded a female Indian doctor of N6.6 million (Rs 12.45 lakh) over claims that they could provide solutions to her love problems.

The two suspects, both residents of Uttam Nagar in Delhi allegedly carried out the scam in collaboration with two others identified as Mike Ajunda and one Daniel who have been declared wanted by the police.

According to a report in Indian Express, the victim who was going through difficult times in her life chanced upon the Nigerians after she searched for “love spell caster,” online.

The lady, an ophthalmologist, told the police that when she contacted the accused, they informed her that they were “love spell casters” from Uganda and could perform prayers that will solve her love problems.

The police statement said, “The complainant who was seeking a solution to her love life problems and professional success had searched online for “love spell caster” and got the phone number of the fraudsters, she told police in her complaint.

“Based on her complaint, the police lodged a case and collected technical evidence. A special team led by Inspector J Narender Goud rushed to Delhi, arrested the accused and brought them to Hyderabad on transit remand.

“The accused have been remanded in judicial custody,” the statement added.

Police claim that the four accused came from Nigeria to India for a clothing business, but devised a plan to cheat gullible citizens to make money after they suffered losses in their business.

The accused persons also opened bank accounts through brokers and posted advertisements on social media platforms and Google along with their phone numbers offering services in astrology, love spell casting, and solutions for life’s problems,” the police added.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/01/13/two-nigerian-love-spell-casters-arrested-in-india/
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Trust22(m): 4:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Nigerians making Nigeria proud grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by ican2020: 4:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Some Nigerians are messing up abroad while some Nigeria business are defrauding Nigerians here at home

Konga refund my money cause your silence will not make me forget my money
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Aufbauh(m): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2023
They are always in the headlines for every crime news coming out of obodo Nigeria. Smh!

Obi crime no dey tire una for abroad?
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by pyyxxaro: 5:12am On Feb 10, 2023
There go do wetin CELE Pastors de do for here 😂

Hope they didn’t take her to the river bank for cleansing grin
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2023
pyyxxaro:
There go do wetin CELE Pastors de do for here 😂

Hope they didn’t take her to the river bank for cleansing grin

I'm sure they did that one. wink

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 5:28am On Feb 10, 2023
The lady, an ophthalmologist, told the police that when she contacted the accused, they informed her that they were “love spell casters” from Uganda and could perform prayers that will solve her love problems.

The funny thing was that they told her they were from Uganda, because they knew what her reaction would be had they said they were from Nigeria. wink

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by omonnakoda: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2023
This one sweet me
In the 60s,70, and 80s
When Naira was 1:1 with the pound
When the India football 99-1 story was on
Indians used to rip off Nigerians ,advertising regularly In our Newspapers all kinds of talismans,rings etc
Even magic biro for WAEC

Na dem teach us
Nigerians really suffer for their hand before eye open

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by KingKO22: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2023
The cursed tribe of black species

I thank God that I'm not born into this miserable ethnic

All yeeeeeebos na confirm criminals especially that opportunist Obituary 😀😀😂😂🤣🤣

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Moh247: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Criminal people
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by LegendHero(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2023
These guys should please pity Nigeria nao.

Is it that they have no other trade in India than crime?

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by robinso01(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2023
No to tribalism
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Barrywilly(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2023
The Igbos are the reason why many countries depised other Nigerians abroad. Why must they always involved in criminal activities?
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
The Igbos are the reason why many countries depise other Nigerians abroad.

Why must they always be involved in criminal activities?

We are all wondering the same thing, my brother.

It has really become scandalous.

Where is Ohaneze? They need to call their youths to order.

They've lost all moral restraints, those youths.
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2023
LegendHero:
These guys should please pity Nigeria nao.

Is it that they have no other trade in India than crime?

It's indeed a mystery.
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Houseofglam7(f): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Here we go again 😫
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by jude79(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
The cursed tribe of black species

I thank God that I'm not born into this miserable ethnic

All yeeeeeebos na confirm criminals especially that opportunist Obituary 😀😀😂😂🤣🤣

Guy chill, revenge by Nigerians on extremely racist Indians sweet me die, their are good indians ofcourse, my uncle told me he nearly made it to prison, when he relied on their dubious racist Indians adverts and was duped in those early 90s, lots of Nigerians fell victim to their love spell, do as I say and money doubling dubious scams, and did Nigerians learn well, your guess is as good as mine, especially for some indians that are racist, my face for them be like

Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by hisexcellency34: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2023
India of all places...these guys get liver sha
Re: Two Nigerian 'Love Spell Casters' Arrested In India by Napata77: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
India of all places...these guys get liver sha

I swear..

(1) (Reply)

Godwin Emifiele And His Central Bank Of Darkness / APC Northern Governors Finally Betray Tinubu To Support Atiku / South West Should Not Allow The World To Mock Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.