Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? (472 Views)

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by White007(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2023
I have taken time to listen to the outburst of Seun Kuti that triggered the response of Peter Okoye.

Seun Kuti demonstrated an absence of the knowledge of REALITY.

Peter Obi did not lose the PDP primaries, because he left PDP before the primaries. He was smart enough to read the room to know that it is transactional.

Seun called Peter Obi an opportunist cos he actually doesn't know what opportunism is.
Seun by your own definition, opportunism made you a musician.

Your father was an Afro Beat legend and so you saw the opportunity & jumped on it Otherwise why didn't you become a lawyer, engineer or medical doctor?

Why aren't you doing rap music, country, or high life. Why are you doing Afro Beats?
You are the world's biggest opportunist.
You took over Fela's musical instruments, his shrine, his clothing, his genre and probably produced his records.

You're still living in his house, and probably drawing money from his savings.
What an opportunist. Why didn't you wait to be born by a farmer so you can become a musician?

Since it is not Peter Obi the Internet president that will save Nigeria, please can you give us the recipe for saving Nigeria since it is Nigerians that will save Nigeria.

Who among the people vying for the presidency should we vote for?

Sorry to say but you're not informed. Had you been informed, you would have known the origin of Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
Nigerians forced, harangued, threatened PO to contest for president. Your problem is analysed thus; since the movement doesn't have your imprimatur, it should never succeed.

But the truth is "THERE'S NOTHING INSPIRING ABOUT YOU"

Your personality, lifestyle, ideologies cannot be an inspiration to responsible people.
You can only inspire people who share similar ideologies and lifestyle with you.
The marijuana smokers, empty vessels with the highest decibel, those who bare their chests endlessly.

who talk before they think, the uncouth and alayes, those are your kind, those are the people you inspire.

Do not forget that you do not speak for the highly intellectual and responsible Nigerian youths.
You only speak for your kind.

Finally, it is not an offense to seek attention and validation using Peter Obi's name.
You have identified the problem hence your affirmation that Nigeria needs saving.
We await your recipe to save Nigeria.
Cheers.

Credit - Gladiator from Twitter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by ebufa: 5:32am On Feb 10, 2023
White007:
I have taken time to listen to the outburst of Seun Kuti that triggered the response of Peter Okoye.

Peter Obi did not lose the PDP primaries, because he left PDP before the primaries. He was smart enough to read the room to know that it is transactional.

Seun called Peter Obi an opportunist cos he actually doesn't know what opportunism is.

Your father was an Afro Beat legend and so you saw the opportunity & jumped on it Otherwise why didn't you become a lawyer, engineer or medical doctor?

Why aren't you doing rap music, country, or high life. Why are you doing Afro Beats?
You took over Fela's musical instruments, his shrine, his clothing, his genre and probably produced his records.

What an opportunist. Why didn't you wait to be born by a farmer so you can become a musician?

Since it is not Peter Obi the Internet president that will save Nigeria, please can you give us the recipe for saving Nigeria since it is Nigerians that will save Nigeria.

Sorry to say but you're not informed. Had you been informed, you would have known the origin of Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
Nigerians forced, harangued, threatened PO to contest for president. Your problem is analysed thus; since the movement doesn't have your imprimatur, it should never succeed.

Your personality, lifestyle, ideologies cannot be an inspiration to responsible people.
You can only inspire people who share similar ideologies and lifestyle with you.
The marijuana smokers, empty vessels with the highest decibel, those who bare their chests endlessly.

who talk before they think, the uncouth and alayes, those are your kind, those are the people you inspire.

Do not forget that you do not speak for the highly intellectual and responsible Nigerian youths.

Finally, it is not an offense to seek attention and validation using Peter Obi's name.
You have identified the problem hence your affirmation that Nigeria needs saving.
Cheers.

na dem dem ! ndi ojota activists!
Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by ican2020: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Just leave Seun alone, he will grow up and act differently next time

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Moh247: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2023
cool

If being an heir to your family legacy is opportunism then both Obi and SeunKuti are equally guilty

Obi's father started as a trader, became a retailer, had stakes in blue chip company and passed his fortune to a young Obi a 3rd class Philosophy graduate from Nsuka who was unemployed

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Babaken(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If being an heir to your family legacy is opportunism then both Obi and SeunKuti are equally guilty

Obi's father started as a trader, became a retailer, had stakes in blue chip company and passed his fortune to a young Obi a 3rd class Philosophy graduate from Nsuka who was unemployed

but his father was never a politician not to talk of becoming a state governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Moh247: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Babaken:
but his father was never a politician not to talk of becoming a state governor.

His father had personal link with Sir Ojuckwu the old aristocratic Billionaire and by extension he used Ojuckwu's APGA connection for transition into politics

2 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by pipfisher: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2023
White007:

Cheers.

That idiot has no business being into music. I can't point to one song he sang.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Babaken(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

His father had personal link with Sir Ojuckwu the old aristocratic Billionaire and by extension he used Ojuckwu's APGA connection for transition into politics
was his father a politician you said have personally link with sir ojukwu.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Nature12: 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
White007:

Cheers.

When half baked minds claiming to be of high intellect speak, well we are aware of educated illiterates who can not separate maintaining a legacy from opportunism. And claim to fully understand the concept of progress I'll ask you to fully open your mind as a Nigerian for once and tell yourself the truth that the coming election has no patriot as a leading presidential candidate but all desperate citizens who wants the Title GCFR. And for once tell ur self the truth also that an average Igbo man hates a Yoruba man in his subconsciousness (average). I am not just laying accusations I'm telling you that I have been harassed in Aba market only because I was thought to be from the west. Most Yorubas are jumping on the obi train and most from other tribes too I tell you the truth are on the train because of their ideology of taking the lesser thief to power and some by conscience for the east producing a president but most have never been to the east and or experience how easterners treat other tribes. Let me put it out that my best pal is from Igbo Kingsley Obi and his reasoning is second to none and I think it is because he grew up amongst multi lingua people and understand respect to diversity. But you lots don't. And you speak of taking Nigeria forward what was the revenue of PO generated by his government compared to those he succeeded and those preceded. Lots not even go to the other thieves contesting.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by White007(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
[s][/s]
Nature12:

When half baked minds claiming to be of high intellect speak, well we are aware of educated illiterates who can not separate maintaining a legacy from opportunism. And claim to fully understand the concept of progress I'll ask you to fully open your mind as a Nigerian for once and tell yourself the truth that the coming election has no patriot as a leading presidential candidate but all desperate citizens who wants the Title GCFR. And for once tell ur self the truth also that an average Igbo man hates a Yoruba man in his subconsciousness (average). I am not just laying accusations I'm telling you that I have been harassed in Aba market only because I was thought to be from the west. Most Yorubas are jumping on the obi train and most from other tribes too I tell you the truth are on the train because of their ideology of taking the lesser thief to power and some by conscience for the east producing a president but most have never been to the east and or experience how easterners treat other tribes. Let me put it out that my best pal is from Igbo Kingsley Obi and his reasoning is second to none and I think it is because he grew up amongst multi lingua people and understand respect to diversity. But you lots don't. And you speak of taking Nigeria forward what was the revenue of PO generated by his government compared to those he succeeded and those preceded. Lots not even go to the other thieves contesting.
[s][/s]

Hogwash!
Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Nature12:

When half baked minds claiming to be of high intellect speak, well we are aware of educated illiterates who can not separate maintaining a legacy from opportunism. And claim to fully understand the concept of progress I'll ask you to fully open your mind as a Nigerian for once and tell yourself the truth that the coming election has no patriot as a leading presidential candidate but all desperate citizens who wants the Title GCFR. And for once tell ur self the truth also that an average Igbo man hates a Yoruba man in his subconsciousness (average). I am not just laying accusations I'm telling you that I have been harassed in Aba market only because I was thought to be from the west. Most Yorubas are jumping on the obi train and most from other tribes too I tell you the truth are on the train because of their ideology of taking the lesser thief to power and some by conscience for the east producing a president but most have never been to the east and or experience how easterners treat other tribes. Let me put it out that my best pal is from Igbo Kingsley Obi and his reasoning is second to none and I think it is because he grew up amongst multi lingua people and understand respect to diversity.

But you lots don't. And you speak of taking Nigeria forward what was the revenue of PO generated by his government compared to those he succeeded and those preceded. Lots not even go to the other thieves contesting.

PO generated more revenue that any other government that came before him. Hence, he was able to save some of them after massive investment in many sectors of the economy.

If those who succeeded him didn't generate more revenue than him. They failed as leaders the same is application to Lagos state. If Fashola didn't generate more revenue than Tinubu, he failed as a governor. If Ambode didn't generate more revenue than Fashola he failed as a governor, etc.

You called an intellectual a half baked mind and you reason like one who doesn't have a mind of his own.

Takes a look at your write up. Can you read it? An intelligent person write to communicate.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Seun Kuti who Is The Opportunist ? by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2023
A Seun Kuti thread again?

Why are Obidient slaves like this? Live and let live. Which kind witchcraft people be this one?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Instigates Election Crisis And We Must Call This Evil Man Out / Labour Party Disowns Peter Obi’s Campaign Coordinator / Will You Accept Peter Obi Presidency If Your Candidate Fails To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.