Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

My IELTS Headache - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My IELTS Headache (190 Views)

Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It / I Crushed My IELTS Exams On My First Try! / How I Got 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On MY First Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My IELTS Headache by Truthwitnesshea(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2023
I remember 2019 very well. It was the year I took IELTS for the third time, yet I was afraid of failing. Again. My fear arose from my not having anything different from what I had relied on in my previous attempts: the materials, tips, strategies and info I had gleaned from YouTube and the internet.
I decided to scour the internet more widely to amass further materials to stand a better chance of passing. I was sure that was what everyone was doing and those who had passed did same before passing. “They must have depended on what is online. After all, everything anyone needed to succeed at anything today is online,” I reasoned.
After months of preparation involving much stress, anxiety, panic attack and worry, I obtained only a Band 5. I almost started self-harming out of frustration. Following this experience, I decided I was going to stop trying, until one fateful day I met a man. I explained to him what my approach to passing all those years had been and he responded with a simple question: “Who puts his most precious gem in a public square?” The question didn’t make any sense to me but he offered to explain.
He said the internet is a public square where rookies and experts leave materials, tips and info they know would not yield massive result. He asked me if I had ever seen a company’s trade secret online. He reminded me that a company’s trade secret is their most priceless asset, their precious gem, and is more valuable than any other of their assets because it enables them to gain other assets and keeps them ahead of their competitors. He told me that each of us is to some extent a company, and we have our trade secrets in our areas of endeavour, which we cannot put in a public square (the internet or YouTube) so that everyone, including our rivals and competitors, can have access to it. He told me that the earth is a battlefield where humans compete for recognition, name, power, attention and fame and how much of these you get depends on what you know. Therefore, no expert in anything would put his expert tips, strategies, and info on anything in a public square for everyone to access. His expert tips, strategies, materials, and info that he knows could generate massive result and put his rivals ahead of him. He made me realize that I had to get expert tips, materials, strategies and info to succeed massively, rather than the average, general tips and materials left by those looking to boost their following on YouTube or their readership on the internet. Guys who would never reveal to you what made them whom they are via a write-up online or a video on YouTube. That is their POWER and their claim to FAME.
Armed with this wisdom, I sought for help and found it in The No Stress Band 8 IELTS Programme. By the time I saw it, it was two months to the exam. It was the best thing that ever came my way. I only had to study for an hour every day owing to my work schedule but in the end, due to the support and guidance I received, I crushed IELTS by obtaining a Band 8.
You can be the next person with a success story if you take action. SUCCESS belongs only to ACTION TAKERS. Remember!! Get in touch today. 08101455775

(1) (Reply)

Discuss The Implication Russian-ukrainian War On The Global Food Crisis / 2greidz Efejene : Matriculation Day - Efejene Broadcasting News / Exploring The Intersection Of 3D Modeling And Virtual Reality"exploring The Inte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.