Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years (256 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / Vote Buying; How I Spent My 5k I Collected From APC Agent / Vote Buying: How APC Used Oaths To Threaten Osun Voters Before Paying Them Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by Chidibe212(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Like the topic says, how much will it cost you to sell your vote? 5k, 50k, 100k. How will these amounts give you a better life and a good thriving or working environment? If such amounts comes daily, weekly or monthly from these politicians then it's a good nudge but if it comes just ones in 4 or 8 years then it's very bad.

As the public is sensitized on who to vote for in the forth coming elections, they should also be sensitized on the implications of vote selling/buying and it's negative effect for years on bad Governance. The people needs to be educated, both the North, South, East and West on how destructive it can be to sell your vote.

I urge the FG and INEC to put EFCC officials in all polling unit across states and LGAs in Nigeria during these Elections to clamp and arrest anyone that buys and sells votes.

Vote your conscience
Vote your choice
Your vote counts with BVAS
Say NO to money inducement
Say NO to vote buying and selling

Nigeria Decides 2023

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by yesloaded: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
$1000000000000000000trillion

That tells you that MY VOTE IS NOT FOR SALE

Tell the people around you not to sell.their vote

Their vote is their right
Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by Emmanuella00(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2023
No matter, the matter ooo,Obi will win!

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2023
APC has invested money on BVAS MACHINES. . . The reason there was the excuse of over-voting in Osun State.
Voter buying is no longer in vogue.
Na BVAS machine dem dey tief nau. grin
Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by Asgard13: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Many of you are yet to understand why majority southwesterners and urchins are protesting for Tinubu..

They see this elections as poverty alleviation program.

They won’t mind to burn their homes for his little change .. and will scream and support the baron.

Wetin we know

Power to the people
North 2023

anyone telling you south .. ask him .. which south? If no be southeast..
Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by sentio2020: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Bring 20million
Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by Mynd44: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Oriental fried Indomie noodles and eggs is enough.

If you now add ata rodo……
Re: Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years by Kennyswag: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Mynd44:
Oriental fried Indomie noodles and eggs is enough.

If you now add ata rodo……
antispam banned my account for no reason

(1) (Reply)

All State Excos Of NNPP Plus Senatorial Candidate In Gombe State Decamp To APC / What God Told Me About Nigeria 2023 Election, Tinubu & Peter Obi - Africa's Fanc / Here Is The Summary Of President Buhari's Speech From Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.