Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,682 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

This Is For My 9 - 5 Workers, Corpers And Youths - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is For My 9 - 5 Workers, Corpers And Youths (152 Views)

NEW Business Opportunity for Students, Graduates, Corpers and Employed!!! / The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For My 9 - 5 Workers, Corpers And Youths by AbPurelove(f): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Do you know the easiest way to get on track??

Okay, when I talk about getting on track, I don't mean

A stadiums track.

I mean your Life's Track

I read this from a book, #100_ways_to_motivate_yourself and I think you should read it too

Before you do this

Make Sure you are alone

A fore warning⚠️, You are allowed to shout God forbid as much as you want but make sure you do as I tell you.

You get that?? Okay let's go

1. Lie down On your bed

2. IMAGINE YOU ARE ON YOUR DEA.THBED
( I told you you can shout God Forbid if you want )

3. Then start asking yourself, am I satisfied with the way my life is right now??

If my maker calls me to go join him, am i happy with the way I have lived my life

Am I happy with the relationship I have with people, my relatives and family?

Have I accomplished half of the things i wanted to accomplish when I was little with no worries in the world??

Am I living like I want to live, am I happy like I want to be

Will I regret things or will I be proud of myself for a life well Spent?

Ask yourself these useful questions and HONESTLY tell yourself the truth.

Then get up

If you feel Like you haven't accomplished or achieved what you set your mind to accomplish

Write these things down and set a daily habit to work towards them.

Even if it's just 5 minutes daily.

The key word there is 'DAILY'.

And don't miss it.

Some people after doing this tend to get depre.ssed because Yeah there's a lot of things you haven't done

And you will feel like you are lagging behind, But please don't think that way and if you do, its very normal

( I will tell you a secret in the next thread)

But just don't allow your mind think that way for long

Caution it because it needs to be cautioned.

Because believe me, You are not alone.

What counts isn't what you haven't done,

What really counts Is what you do or start doing after you do this exercise.

And make sure to get up at your own pace.

I hope this helps.

If it does, Like, Comment and Share so your friends can tap from its value too.

1 Like

Re: This Is For My 9 - 5 Workers, Corpers And Youths by AbPurelove(f): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2023
The Secret?

I Completely felt like sh.it when I did this exercise.

I reminded myself where I should be now because I felt like I have lost opportunities many times (ashamed yes, but not giving up)

I felt like I have lost GIVEN opportunities to work with the best people on the field but I lost them.

Yeah call me whatever you want to call me, But I have called myself worst.

The only thing that keeps me going is My parents and family.

I know I can't di.e without atleast showering them with half of the love they are showering on me.

Both Physically, Emotionally, Financially and otherwise.

So I get up and move daily and when I fall, I don't stay down.

I get up and continue because I have a destination and I must reach there, no matter how long it takes.

And if i don't do it for me, I will do it for them and for my future Kids.

Just know, You are not alone.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Into Dropshooping Or Sales Of Any Product / Earn Big From Growing Your Social Media Accounts / Do You Know You Can Make Money Customizing Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.