Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos (41260 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Classickj(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
dinoGLGNG:
I want to fu ck fu ck fu ck
my God.... I love this movie like crazy, I have this particular clip on my system cheesycheesy
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Thomasankara(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]u are really callous [color=#770077]
VeryWickedMan:
A wombless female cannot get pregnant. That's just her without the waist trimmer abi slimmer.

Wetin I sabi kwanu.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by ofuonyebi: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
plus all the inyanga...
man still brought you under him to pump your belle full

that man really climbed an Iroko tree to the top of the leaves and never fell!

he deserved an octopus award for a job well done!!
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Jsucre(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Artificial babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport / Ruggedman Hosts Marvis To Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.