Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online (276 Views)

Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online by LocalStandard1(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Voters need to know that following the recent creation of 176,846 polling units, as against the previous 12000, INEC has moved some voters to new polling units.

It has therefore become necessary for voters to verify which polling unit they are expected to cast their votes before the election dates.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and other partners have been coming up with innovative solutions to ensure that citizens fully participate in the electoral process.

The numbers on the flyer are; 0906-283-0860 and 0906-283-0861. Voters are to send the name of their state, LGA and ward to these numbers.

The service is available for users of all GSM networks in Nigeria such as MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile.

This affords every registered voter the opportunity to know and validate their Polling Unit (PU) address ahead of the election.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/vvs

Re: 2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Great a new Nigeria its POssible VOTE WISELY VOTE PETER OBI🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online by F117nighthawk: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Just tried mine, no result given, not functional yet I guess
Re: 2023 Elections: How To Confirm Your Polling Unit Online by LocalStandard1(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Just tried mine, no result given, not functional yet I guess

Sorry, I just confirmed that code doesn't do anything. Maybe a misinformation. Check their website online.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Pregnant Russian Women Fly To Argentina / The Best Governor For Rivers. Vote Him!. / Atiku, Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Can Not Beat My Achievements – Tinubu Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.