Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari Urges Sokoto Voters To Vote For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Sokoto Voters To Vote For Tinubu (118 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Sokoto Voters To Vote For Tinubu by Chiomaboniface: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
By Thav TvPresident Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday called on Sokoto residents of Sokoto State to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the 2023 general elections. Buhari, who spoke at the APC presidential campaign rally in Sokoto said Tinubu was the party’s flag bearer, adding, “we are all out to support him.“Today, we are in Sokoto State, the Seat of the Caliphate, to campaign for our party’s candidate, Tinubu.

“He is my candidate, we should all vote for him and inform those that are not here with us.

*APC’s choice is Tinubu and we pray that he will be the one to lead our country,“ he said.

The president further appreciated the people of the for their show of love and hospitality since his arrival to the state.

Earlier, Tinubu thanked Buhari for his guidance throughout the campaigns of the party and pledged to sustain his legacies, if elected.

He lauded Sen. Aliyu Wamakko (APC- Sokoto North), the state APC leader, for his sustained commitment towards moblising more support for the party in the state.

“My coming to Sokoto State is a homecoming, it is my home, so I want to assure my good relatives that we will make all Nigerians happy to if elected.

“Our target is to ensure a government that will care for the people and uplift their standard of living to better,“ he said. Tinubu further vowed to tackle security challenges, fight corruption, create jobs and upgrade the standard of education across the country.

https://thavmedia.com/buhari-urges-sokoto-voters-to-vote-for-tinubu/
Re: Buhari Urges Sokoto Voters To Vote For Tinubu by Love700(f): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Me and you knows that Tinubu can not rule Nigeria, are you sorpporting him based on those small tokens that was given to you in his campaign or what, be wise ooo
Peter Obi is our coming president, believe it
Re: Buhari Urges Sokoto Voters To Vote For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The only one who the country needs now

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election Is All About Atiku/okowa / Court Adjourns Hearing On Bail Application By Ali Bello, 3 Others Till Tuesday / SOME NIGERIANS ARE PERFECTLY OK WITH INJUSTICES IN PDAPC TICKETS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.