Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics (1032 Views)

Wike Asked Us To Vote For Tinubu. But I Will Vote For Obi. Rivers PDP Man / Peter Obi's Rivers Rally Flops, After Mobilising Celebrities.(Pictures) / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi supporters in port hacourt rivers state are in high spirit for bike, cars rally and sensitisation tomorrow .

The young Nigerians will be holding car rally and sensitisation tomorrow in porthacourt same time that Mr Peter Obi will be holding rally in Lagos tomorow at TBS in Lagos .

Mr Peter Obi has been predicted to win the February 25th presidential election by Bloomberg, ANAP, SkyNews, CNN, Aljazeera and good number of other local and international bodies.

See photos below
https://twitter.com/PO_GrassRootM/status/1623964426494742528?t=kG7kbYn8bPIwxqVcAqf0hg&s=19

Nlfpmod Oam4j

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Not even a thousand Nyesome Wike can stop rivers state from giving Mr Peter Obi bloc votes in February 25th presidential election

God bless Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Midehi3(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Awww
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Love700(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi is highly respected, he is going to be our president, if bad or worst,

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
This big pretentious thief shall never be president of Nigeria, neverrrrrrrr. angry angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Yaribanzaonic: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Organic support ....Peter OBI

Paid Miscreants.... thiefnubuu

If you don't know ...now you KNOW 💯💯💯🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by karnap(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2023
The billionaires Geng

God bless my daddy and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

On your mandate I stand gidigba

Nigeria shall be great again I swear by Allah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PeterObi4LP: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2023
I swear Tinubu urchins met their match in OBIdient this election season. Fire for fire. We moove

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I swear Tinubu urchins met their match in OBIdient this election season. Fire for fire. We moove
Obidients don chase Tinubu comet for Twitter , we go do same in February 25th presidential election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by VERDA: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
This big pretentious thief shall never be president of Nigeria, neverrrrrrrr. angry angry angry

Keep crying, you have just one vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by cicero(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

Look at a monkey that is not even a Nigerian talking about who will not be the president of Nigeria. I didn't blame you. I blame the internet.

Meanwhile..

Tinubu is unfit for the pressure of the office he is seeking

Tinubu has refused to subject himself to any kind of debate

Tinubu has not responded to the allegations against him particularly his involvement with drugs and how alphabeta is making billions of naira from lagos state government

Tinubu setup the most ridiculous post job remuneration that only a dubious and greedy human could do, thereby giving a blueprint to corrupt governors across Nigeria

Tinubu kicked out Ambode because he couldn’t play ball and installed his puppet, a bad attitude for one who aspires to be the most powerful president in Africa

Tinubu is ailing. Nigeria has enough negative image in the word stage, adding a narcotics compromised fellow to it is not good at this time or at anytime

Tinubu is not the best that the South can offer to Nigeria

Tinubu will appoint for compensation, the same old politicians who brought Nigeria to where she is today or their proxies, there by reinforcing the decline of Nigeria

Tinubu’s bullion van incident suggests that he and his likes maybe behind the scarcity of naira that we are currently facing

Tinubu’s embarrassing, documented gaffes will be a playbook for anyone wishing to deride Nigeria should he mistakenly and unfortunately become the president

Tinubu’s party seems to be systematically working against him, an indication that they believe he is not fit for the office he seeks

Tinubu has demonstrated by his words and actions that feels entitled to be president, and not for service

Tinubu lied voraciously and profusely about what the APC government under buhari would do for Nigeria. At his age and having lied before cameras, everything he is promising from his pathology of lies

Tinubu berated Goodluck Jonathan for appointing and old person to head the ports , why is he trying to impose his old self on Nigeria? Evidently he lacks principles

Tinubu’s highly respected deputy governor in a Televised interview made scathing remarks about his person, we can’t throw that under the carpet

Tinubu’s handlers told us he was going to travel to the USA and even published his visa, whatever happened to that visit? Nigerians need to know why that trip was cancelled or still on hold

Tinubu’s party after 8 years of poor performance as attested by some of their members and key players can’t be rewarded with another 8 years. Only crazy people would reward failure

Tinubu clearly needs to rest and enjoy the wealth he has accumulated from politics

Tinubu forcing himself on Nigeria is unpatriotic and clearly doesn’t care about the future of Nigeria, but about his personal gains and aspirations, so is anyone supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Coolsperm: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by POGazette: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even Wike and his thugs can't stop Rivers people from voting Peter Obi, the right candidate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Preparing for rally grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am also trying to start something here in warri too glad like minds should quote me we have 15 days to go guys. Fucking 15 days to rewrite history to change Nigeria for our future✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
stop this nonsense ok
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by yarimo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop this nonsense ok
don't be greedy to your fellow obedient, share it all . grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by dazzlingd(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

Are you not getting tired of this already. Do
You know yoruba families are mixed. Meaning uncle could be Muslim, aunties could be Christian and cousins are Muslim or Christian.
It is difficult to use religion to divide yorubas because it is secondary to them.
I know it is a strategy to divide, but when it is not working, why not try something else?
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by viceddy95(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
Now I see the reason they say A.P.C supporters lack brain and wisdom …

That is a pastor giving foodstuffs and money to members of the church and not a political gathering….
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tomorow go make sense
Re: Peter Obi Rivers Supporters Getting Ready For Sensitization Tomorow - Pics by GWMI(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obidients don chase Tinubu comet for Twitter , we go do same in February 25th presidential election
una get mouth o.
But I know action speaks loader than voice.
Tinubu is your next president get use to it now.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Receives Atiku At Government House In Enugu (photo / video / Ondo PDP Chieftain Olusegun Mimiko Joins The Obidient Family / We Have Not Seen Situation Room Of Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.