Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau (20429 Views)

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise / Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by ContinuousTortu: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Komu1048:
It should be located at ikorodu, Lagos. I hope it continue to flourish anyway
Read carefully. Onich Ugbo, not Ikorodu
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by ContinuousTortu: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hybridlandtech:

Na Obi deliver this?
His Igbo kinsmen did.
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by ContinuousTortu: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
arsenal33:
this is production, not importation o!
This is production and importation.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by wink2015(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
This project was not given enough publicity in Delta state.

People in Warri, Effurun, Ughelli, Sapele, etc did not know of the Tingo Food Facility at its initial planning.

I got to see the advertisement in the Vanguard Newspaper of 9th February, 2023 following the commissioning by the Minister of Agriculture.

This was a surprise to me. So this kind of thing is happening in Delta state.

We know Delta state as a place that is unfriendly towards businesses and developments.

If more of this project is built in Nigeria it will create jobs in the Agricultural sector and other agric allied business.

I heard that there is a car assembly plant in Delta North.

I think the Delta North Igbo people are more focus when it comes to Development.

They perform better than the majority Urhobo leaders.

What is happening to the Delta central and Delta south towns.

There are no development happening in Warri and its environs.

The 4 seaports in Warri, Koko, Sapele and Burutu are not working.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by Komu1048(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
ContinuousTortu:
Read carefully. Onich Ugbo, not Ikorodu

U r d one that need to read n understand what I wrote. Thanks
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by do4luv14(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
illuminutty:
Desmond ediot

That guy ehnn

that Desmond ediot ehn lemme not talk first,

but seriously, writing that mallam know about Agriculture, to be made a minister?
chaiii
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by faceLAGOS: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm 'Tingo'... Shey this manchi no be eiye so

Check the logo.
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by sharone21(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
The next government should have industrial revolution as part of its agenda and encourage policies that allow investors both Nigerians and foreigners to easily invest in Nigeria....Start ups too should be encouraged on a more massive scale with visa friendly policies for non Nigerians so that Nigerians would have readily available jobs.
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by porthouse7(f): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
LAXconfidential:
With Obi as President, expect more like this. Nigeria will take its place as the African giant once again
as Biafra president maybe but not Nigeria president
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by greatman247(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
LAXconfidential:
With Obi as President, expect more like this. Nigeria will take its place as the African giant once again

You're so correct. Obi is the man of the moment and will earn my vote and that of my family members. But with man like Desmond Idiot from the evil party APC, that facility will be contaminated!
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by Richy4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reinamaria:
Desmond Elliott look way better now than when he was an actor.
I opened the thread because I saw his name...I was seriously looking at those pictures with those eyes of early 2000 movies.. I couldn't find him... it's been years.... what a cool transformation ..
Re: Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Damn bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price / China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.