Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State (36386 Views)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Moikiitos: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very arrogant man...@wike. Power drunk and trigger person

fergie001:

SOURCE

Watch Video:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3434363186821761?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by rolams(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wike is a fool!
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by occfx: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamypie:
One thing I know is that there's nothing like assassination attempt.If them Really wan kill u, them must kill u

Thats why I said Nigerians no get sense. Chase game should be made mandatory in our school curriculum

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Passionate888: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Staged
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Thomasankara(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]naso[color=#770077]
Creamypie:
One thing I know is that there's nothing like assassination attempt.If them Really wan kill u, them must kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Nathayas: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
What will you gain if you kill him, you will neither be the flagbearer nor the president. Don't waste your time.
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Pside03: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't support violence but most of these politicians claiming they're attacked in Rivers State by Governor Wike's boys could be doing this for public sympathy...Trust politicians at your own peril cos they're 5 and 6 with lies.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Sirkingdom22: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are right 👍
Creamypie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by iamme1234(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
So this man no get pullet proof motor
As portable sings
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Starhearts: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
The desperation and acts of Wike the fool.

From Abe to Sekibo.. whose next .. maybe Tonye cole.

Wike must collect ..

Efcc must make sure this man no escape from this country.. even if he escape .. interpol must cramp the imp

Power to the people
PDP!!!

If DSS invite u dat u proof ur statement
U will crying like baby goat wey enter canal...

There's freedom of speech..... but freedom after speech is not guarantee

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by sammyp01: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
fxexperts:

You are just a big joke.

Look at this man. you must be really pained. who told you wike attacked him. The idiot ended up attacking himself them blaming it on wike, so as to get sympathy vote from Rivers indigene, but there plan has failed. If you dont know the antics of these politicians then you are not a Nigerian.

I was waiting for one monkey to say this
As you think Wike is the saint
They have been distruption of campaigns in Rivers state heavy Gun fire,let me guess other political party state that too as well. Something that's a known fact you are here saying it was stage. You are just suffering from Stockholm syndrome and very soon you will be well. WIKE is the mastermind of all these happening. Known facts no dey deceive yourself
Let
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by IgOga(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is sad.....but having lived in Rivers state shooting was quite common sha...I was once caught in the middle of gun exchange between police/army and militants..... Thank God the militants just dey laugh us as we fall dey run.......

The way things happen in Rivers .....I am not sure Atiku will get 5%.....especially since almost of the power brokers are all supporting Tinubu.....and being one of the states with the highest number of votes in Nigeria....Atiku will need to make some sort of deal with G5 or kiss presidency goodbye

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Mrkumareze(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
wale0810:
so it gives him orders to kill people that is not with him

And who told you Wike is the attacker ?? Well, I'm not a pdp member, let them sort it out, afteral they say Atiku is a unifier

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by fxexperts: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
sammyp01:

I was waiting for one monkey to say this
As you think Wike is the saint
They have been distruption of campaigns in Rivers state heavy Gun fire,let me guess other political party state that too as well. Something that's a known fact you are here saying it was stage. You are just suffering from Stockholm syndrome and very soon you will be well. WIKE is the mastermind of all these happening. Known facts no dey deceive yourself
Let
Zombie i never said Wike is a saint. but all your politicians keep acting drama for you lots to believe then you need to wise up and stop been a jackass.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by forayfleo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
The desperation and acts of Wike the fool.

From Abe to Sekibo.. whose next .. maybe Tonye cole.

Wike must collect ..

Efcc must make sure this man no escape from this country.. even if he escape .. interpol must cramp the imp

Power to the people
PDP!!!
as e dey pain them e go dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e go dey pain them.
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shampoo77:
No difference between Atiku and Wike they are both thieves and from the same political family.
what did they thief from you?
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Reloadedisraelp: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

Keep wetin?

Na so he tell Una .. but we know as e go..

The adventures of Wike in Pdp is well documented..

Wike only wanted to use Pdp .. and got used ..

That’s all

PDP!!

Power to the people
mumu... Nothing like power to the people..pdp = people deceive people

Don't worry after election u go see another set of people deceive people... rubbish
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by mrksquare: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
fxexperts:

You are just a big joke.

Look at this man. you must be really pained. who told you wike attacked him. The idiot ended up attacking himself them blaming it on wike, so as to get sympathy vote from Rivers indigene, but there plan has failed. If you dont know the antics of these politicians then you are not a Nigerian.

The attack on the PDP PCC youth leader in Ikwerre LGA was also self inflicted to dent the image of the Rivers state government. Then the attack on Lee Maeba's residence was also staged as well?

I know you will also opined that the attack on APC rally in Opobo was also masterminded by APC to malign Wike's led government.

Keep supporting evil. You heard what Asari alleged in Degema of politicians in Rivers state buying guns for some youths for the forthcoming election. The Rivers people know the architect of all the politically motivated attack.
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by mrksquare: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
IgOga:
This is sad.....but having lived in Rivers state shooting was quite common sha...I was once caught in the middle of gun exchange between police/army and militants..... Thank God the militants just dey laugh us as we fall dey run.......

The way things happen in Rivers .....I am not sure Atiku will get 5%.....especially since almost of the power brokers are all supporting Tinubu.....and being one of the states with the highest number of votes in Nigeria....Atiku will need to make some sort of deal with G5 or kiss presidency goodbye

Atiku will have more votes than Tinubu in Rivers state. Go and mark it somewhere. After Obi, the next candidate that will come 2nd is Atiku, followed by Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Reloadedisraelp: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
IgOga:

he think his smarter than the G-5,the man nor wise,ayu the last man to send atiku to relegation.... pdp are not ready in this election....a certain party in the north will worsen their chance of winning..... History will repeat himself for the 6th times......oga wike abeg give them plenty wound.....Kwankwaso go finish the job on the 25th

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Reloadedisraelp: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
asanausana91:
who is wike without PDP.
Pls can you define Wike without PDP? Wike is nothing without PDP.
see this one grin ..ask urself wat is pdp looking for in river state ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by asanausana91: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
see this one grin ..ask urself wat is pdp looking for in river state ...
see mumu. So Rivers state now belong to wike abi? Why is his candidate contesting under PDP?
Rivers state is not a property of wike.
You better start sowing his prison clothes, the idiot must go to prison.
Atiku is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by Yankee101: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
See wickedness
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by jahsharon: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Everyday I thank God wike lost that primary. Wike is nothing but a young version of tinubu.

Please let us see the old and new versions of your biological father
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by JOemmy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thank God wike didn't win the pdp presidential ticket the man has clearly shown his true colors wike is doubt another dictator like abacha. No wonder he is supporting tinibu birds of the same feathers really flocks together.
Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by sageb: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
ruggedtimi:
For real?...the reason this men spend so much on bulletproof cars. Abiye sekibo the man that found ateke tom.

Yes, you remember back then.
The days of Okrika "Bush boys" and Niger Delta vigilante force during Odili's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State by trendo360: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Creamypie:
na today dem born you? Even ordinary cultists dey plot and execute killings of members of rival gangs without proper planning, talk more politicians

What do you know about Cultists? Where u take your lessons?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.