Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Drake could be behind rapper Xxxtentacion Murder ( Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake could be behind rapper Xxxtentacion Murder ( Photo) (1361 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake could be behind rapper Xxxtentacion Murder ( Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Drake is facing a court order to either sit for a deposition or appear in court in connection with the ongoing XXXTentacion murder trial.

Prosecutors have never claimed that Drake (real name Aubrey Graham) was involved in XXXTentacion’s death. Instead, they’ve argued that Bleep (real name Jahseh Onfroy) was killed in June 2018 during a robbery outside a motorcycle store that quickly escalated to violence. The theory that Graham is somehow connected to Onfroy’s death comes from Mauricio Padilla, a defense attorney for one of the three suspects, Dedrick Williams. (Williams, along with Michael Boatwright and Trayvon Newsome, pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.)

Padilla has inserted Graham, and his alleged feud with Onfroy, into his case as a possible alternative theory to the killing. He tried to subpoena Graham for a deposition at the end of January, claiming that Graham was properly served but did not show up for the deposition. As such, Padilla petitioned the court for an “order to show cause,” which the judge granted Thursday, Feb. 9.
Padilla referenced the alleged feud between the two musicians in his opening arguments on Feb. 7. Specifically, he cited a social media post from Onfroy in Feb. 2018 that read, “If anyone tries to kill me it was @champagnepapi [Drake’s Instagram handle]. I’m snitching right now.” Onfroy, however, deleted that post — as well as a few other incendiary posts — and wrote, “Please stop entertaining that bullshit on Twitter. My accounts were previously hacked.”

The filing goes on to allege that Graham has close ties to several people with gang affiliations, including Hassan Ali, who once claimed on DJ Akademiks’ podcast that he was “Drake’s shooter.” Furthermore, the filing claims Graham, since Onfroy’s death, has “consistently written lyrics… that the defense believes relates to the decedent.” These even include a few lines on “BS,” off Her Loss, where Drake says, “I never put no prices on the beef until we end this shit/I pay half a million for his soul, he my nemesis.”

Re: Drake could be behind rapper Xxxtentacion Murder ( Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is crazy. Drake will probably not see a day in court as there's no concrete evidence linking him to the murder or the suspects, but I'll not be shocked if it's proven he had a hand in the rapper's death. Black Americans and Canadians live dangerously.
Re: Drake could be behind rapper Xxxtentacion Murder ( Photo) by Spagi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
i so miss Bleep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Usher And Man-eka Getting Married This Weekend! / Your Guide To Become A Professional Model / Omotola, Is That You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.