Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigeria: New Currency Pandemic Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria: New Currency Pandemic Part 2 (213 Views)

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: New Currency Pandemic Part 2 by eaglesmind: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
NIGERIA: NEW CURRENCY PANDEMIC PART 2

Conversation between a market woman and a buyer during the Nigerian "New Currency Pandemic" where there is currently limited cash circulation.

Therefore, people are not currently happy as at today - February 8th, 2023. This buyer came in to a commodity market to buy tomatoes.

Read the Conversation thus:

Buyer: Madam, do you have…, sorry, (confused) how much is this tomatoes? (She's already touching the first cup)

Seller: That cup is #700 (about $1), how much are you buying?

Buyer: Touching the second cup, said #500 (less than $1), but can you accept transfer or do you have POS?

Seller: Which transfer, which POS?

Buyer: No problem, (touching the 3rd cup), will you accept old Naira Note?

Seller: No oo! No be me.

Buyer: Hmm! I no understand you o? Okay, I've #1,000 new currency note but you must give me new currency note as my change as well.

Seller: Emm…, I don't have the new currency note to give you as change oo!

Buyer: That's okay! Then I will buy from your neighbor.

Seller: Omo, see Wahala! After you don scatter all my market (tomatoes)? If I say make you rearrange all these tomatoes shey you go happy abi? Nonsense, stupid, how there you? Na me cause your problem? No come my shop again o!

Buyer: Replying to her - You no get sense, you don't know customer. If you see me for your shop next time make you call me mumu.

Seller: Answering - You be mumu, you don mumu finish.

WAHALA everywhere! Who do us this thing?

Hold on…

What do you learn from the ongoing?

Both were caught up by the "Pandemic"

The truth is…

Nobody is the cause but our so-called leaders - the so-called STRUCTURE. The country is generally on fire.

If the foundation is destroyed…

How can you change the currency color and immediately plan to withdraw the old ones in circulation?

My Advice!

Well, if you are still in the country, we have roughly 2-3 weeks to change the direction of the flight…

We all need a paradigm shift, we must stand and say "NO" to people that think it's their " Birth Right", and to some other ones who say "emi-lo-ko", (it's my turn).

Do you have your PVC? It's your Power!

I rest my case for now and adjourn the case till further notice.

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessels And Barges For Hire / Overview Of Digital Banking And Its Use Cases In Nigeria — Case Study / Ondo Schoolboy Becomes Guinness World Record Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.