Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,947 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Old Naira Notes Now USELESS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes Now USELESS (4360 Views)

Why Are The Naira Notes Now Scarce? (video) / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) / Breaking News! Give Us Akpabio’s Handover Notes Now- Apc To Gov. Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by sapele914(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
donphilopus:

I used the old notes today and they're still with me.

God's willing, I'll continue to use the old notes till Tinubu is elected. Once he's elected, he's gonna reverse it if the council of state doesn't do so today.
It should be extended till the 24th, by then everyone for done adjust.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by PPIA: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Lol have spent 10k old naira notes today at the mechanic places and got food as well, Zombie its still a legal tender!

Now go drink some shit igbo boy grin
Whether they like it or not we must inaugurate Peter Peter Obi as the first President of the Social Media Republic of Nigeria.

Long live Zombie.

Long live Flat.inos

Long Live Sit-at-home

Long Live Mpkurummiri

Long Live Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Olasyke:
Which sellers are rejecting it?
please stop replying any comments, most of them are kids with free bonus data.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by MrEverest(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Validated:
Yes, you heard right old Naira notes are useless. The council of state meetings and Supreme court interlocutory injunction are useless reason being sellers have started rejecting it. So, what is the sense in accepting what you cannot use?

Vote buying is already in serious jeopardy.

Yes, you're right. Most people no longer accept it even fuel stations. I wanted to fill my tank today but they told me they don't accept old notes. Luckily for me, I had some new noted so I bought 3k fuel and left.

Even bus drivers and roadside sellers don't accept it too. Before 15th, it will completely seize to be a legal tender.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by adebankole74596: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Senseless post.. Bring me all your old naira note if I no spend all today. People are here looking for cash you dey say old note don expire..Senseless post.. Bring me all your old naira note if I no spend all today. People are here looking for cash you dey say old note don expire.....
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by ubest1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Plz try using it again from tomorrow now that banks has stopped collecting it

donphilopus
:

God's willing, I'll continue to use the old notes till Tinubu is elected. Once he's elected, he's gonna reverse it if the council of state doesn't do so today.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by blowjohn(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Over here in abuja, only Keke napep dey collect old notes

Shops have stopped collecting.

Mallams too.

But shops no
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by Aldol: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
APCHaram:
Southern Nigeria is their own problem

In the north , they are still collecting old notes and fuel is selling below #200.

Covid lockdown madness was effected in the dunce south with ruthlessness by the stupid governors but nothing of such happened in the north.

The south is truly a lump of educated illiterates and that's why the uneducated north with higher IQ is ruling you fools.

Go to the north and see if you will see one VIO or Road safety official on the road constituting nuisance but in the south they are everywhere .

Even price of energy is cheaper in the north while you pay more to crooked DISCOs in the south.

Do you fools know that the pricing mechanism used in setting the pump price of fuel is the cost of transporting it from Lagos , PH, Warri or Calabar to the furthest reaches in the north ? Yes, you dense idiots are paying for the fuel that gets loaded from Apapa to as far as Boko controlled Bama in the north of Bornu.

The north needs an education to keep pace with the higher IQ north .

Fools here defending and celebrating Emefile amputating their legs as a good thing.

Fools
This your comment deserves an award. You have said all on my mind. Most southerners are educated fools, they need to learn from the North they abuse of illiteracy. God bless Northerners

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by APCHaram: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Aldol:

This your comment deserves an award. You have said all on my mind. Most southerners are educated fools, they need to learn from the North they abuse of illiteracy. God bless Northerners

Also, don't forget how evil and wicked southern governors hoarded covid palliatives but we saw series of pictures and videos of food and money distribution in the north.

God is not stupid and that's why the north is ruling the stupid south
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by Aldol: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
APCHaram:

Also, don't forget how evil and wicked southern governors hoarded covid palliatives but we saw series of pictures and videos of food and money distribution in the north.

God is not stupid and that's why the north is ruling the stupid south
Very stupid south indeed

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by faceland: 4:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Me I no dey collect any foooqing old note. If not new, make a digital transfer.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by ybn1306: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Petrol station and shops that I had dealings with yesterday refused to accept it.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by orisa37: 5:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Yes. So don't believe the RANTINGS of ELRUFAI.

INSIST ON YOUR RIGHTS TO NEW NAIRA NOTES.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by sukar886: 5:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Olasyke:
Which sellers are rejecting it?
Una go smoke Igbo, come dey waste nairaland's bandwidth.
You sure say u buy something yesterday, they rejected it yesterday , both supermarkets n fuel station , I manage to spend the one I have in my street
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by Validated: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
I see APC urchin painment.

No to vote buying ... all the billions inside warehouse by Tinubu and Wike are now like old newspapers and toilet tissues ... USELESS.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
APCHaram:
Southern Nigeria is their own problem

In the north , they are still collecting old notes and fuel is selling below #200.

Covid lockdown madness was effected in the dunce south with ruthlessness by the stupid governors but nothing of such happened in the north.

The south is truly a lump of educated illiterates and that's why the uneducated north with higher IQ is ruling you fools.

Go to the north and see if you will see one VIO or Road safety official on the road constituting nuisance but in the south they are everywhere .

Even price of energy is cheaper in the north while you pay more to crooked DISCOs in the south.

Do you fools know that the pricing mechanism used in setting the pump price of fuel is the cost of transporting it from Lagos , PH, Warri or Calabar to the furthest reaches in the north ? Yes, you dense idiots are paying for the fuel that gets loaded from Apapa to as far as Boko controlled Bama in the north of Bornu.

The north needs an education to keep pace with the higher IQ north .

Fools here defending and celebrating Emefile amputating their legs as a good thing.

Fools

So wetin make we do? Mr armchair conspiracy theorist. Why not start a 'pro-south emancipation movement' and stop reading the book of lamentations to us?

Be proactive and stop being a big mouth alarmist.
Re: Old Naira Notes Now USELESS by Validated: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Urchins go to Elrufais bank of Stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Much Nairaland Moderators Are Paid Monthly (Pictures) / Ogun State Govt Constitutes 29-member Committee On Palliatives Distribution / Why Was Edo State Deliberately Cut-off From The Atlantic Ocean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.