Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines (14535 Views)

Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience / Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by EvilNeedle(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you are a Nigerian living somewhere in Europe, North America or Australia reading this, you have no business getting into crime. For Nigerians relocating to other African countries, South America and Asia, I have yet to see the justification for choosing those parts of the world.

Wherever you are, I challenge all of you. Stop performing your life and start living. You don't owe anyone to impress them. You guys should stop giving Nigéria bad image abroad. This shame is becoming unbearable. You guys are destroying the Nigerian passport! You people shouldn't add to our woes; we are trying hard to deal with our corrupt politicians and their SENSELESS supporters from within.

Who good name epp? Nigeria already has a bad name.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Bigkoko: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
God punish you there, na drug wey Tinubu refined go kill you. Na Ogun go kill you lazy idiot....no wonder pests like you vote Buhari as president, and still planning to vote a drug Baron like Tinubu.....

More than three yorubans were sentenced to jail Terms in the US just Days ago, for fraud & scams. No body said every Yoruba is a fraudster or scammer...... Untill the last idiots like you & other urchins are flushed out from Nigeria to Togo or Benin republic, Nigeria will never progress!

Jealousy, unneccesaary competition with those who are more better than you, Witchcraft plus envy is what people like you reeks off!

As you blind like BAT, you no see these criminals of Yoruba tribe the Americans sentenced to prison days ago!!!

Continue...... I'm Igbo man with a great Business East Africa. I built my business from scratch & today, I have Rwandan & Kenyan Staff working for me. We're Bigkoko ® Group Inc 👌👌👌👌, if you don't know how to Think Big, Grow Big, then ask us,. Instead of hating on an entire Tribe!

Mubby4luv:
I reinstate my comment, Every Igbo in diaspora is a drug peddler/pusher and very much capable of crime. They never end, their recruitment network is very strong.

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Bigkoko: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Adedunmola Gbadegesin, a Nigerian, has been sentenced
to 60 months in prison by a court in the United States
over a romance scam.

Gbadegesin was said to have been involved in a romance
scam scheme that cost a Lexington woman approximately
$200,000.

BACKGROUND
In September 2021, Gbadegesin was arrested over
allegations that he defrauded an American lady living in
Kentucky, a state in the US.

In April 2022, Gbadegesin was extradited to the US over an alleged conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering.

He was extradited by the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) following a court order.

A federal high court in Lagos had granted a request to extradite the suspect to the US to answer to criminal charges bordering on a romance scam, wire fraud, and money laundering.

In the US, Gbadegesin was indicted over conspiracy to commit money laundering and wire fraud “stemming from the financial exploitation of elderly victims in the United States”.

He was said to have hired others in the US to receive funds from the victims

His co-conspirators are identified as Olatunbosun Oluwakayode Ajayi, Otunuya Ineh Eqwem, and Ismaila
Fafunmi.

“Fafunmi pleaded guilty to his role in the money laundering scheme; and in August 2021, he received 51 months in prison. Ineh Eqwem and Ajayi have also pleaded guilty for their roles in the money laundering scheme; they were sentenced to 24 months and 12 months, respectively,” a statement from US attorney’s office for Eastern District of Kentucky reads.

On May 2, 2022, Gbadegesin made his first appearance in a US court.

According to the Lexington Herald-Leader, the Nigerian
pleaded guilty to one count of money laundering conspiracy.

THE SENTENCING
On Friday, Karen Caldwell, a US district judge, sentenced
Gbadegesin to a 60-month prison term alongside a forfeiture of $38,000.

Before his final sentencing, Gbadegesin told the court he had accepted guilt for his actions and moved on.

Lexington Herald-Leader quoted the Nigerian to have said he committed the crime to feed his family.

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Mubby4luv(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
I ve said my peace.. BURN
Bigkoko:
God punish you there, na drug wey Tinubu refined go kill you. Na Ogun go kill you lazy idiot....no wonder pests like you vote Buhari as president, and still planning to vote a drug Baron like Tinubu.....

More than three yorubans were sentenced to jail Terms in the US just Days ago, for fraud & scams. No body said every Yoruba is a fraudster or scammer...... Untill the last idiots like you & other urchins are flushed out from Nigeria to Togo or Benin republic, Nigeria will never progress!

Jealousy, unneccesaary competition with those who are more better than you, Witchcraft plus envy is what people like you reeks off!

As you blind like BAT, you no see these criminals of Yoruba tribe the Americans sentenced to prison days ago!!!

Continue...... I'm Igbo man with a great Business East Africa. I built my business from scratch & today, I have Rwandan & Kenyan Staff working for me. We're Bigkoko ® Group Inc 👌👌👌👌, if you don't know how to Think Big, Grow Big, then ask us,. Instead of hating on an entire Tribe!

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Sweetvie: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Just for 1m? Doesn't worth it undecided
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by tyinfinity: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Another obi apprentice captured on duty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by viodemus: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
when people without any skills, travel without a goal, and want to come back to Nigeria very early to show off. This is the result. Easy to be used, or it could be pay back by someone he robbed or tried to kpai.

Get a skill and learn it thoroughly, before you add another one. Legit Success can take time most times.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=ATEAMS post=120795592]This is menh...

Y always easterner [/quote. Go and call police for them
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Icarus99:
Ejike una no Dey tire to scatter this country name anywhere unu enter
Go call police naa
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by OmegaAutos: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you are a Nigerian living somewhere in Europe, North America or Australia reading this, you have no business getting into crime. For Nigerians relocating to other African countries, South America and Asia, I have yet to see the justification for choosing those parts of the world.

Wherever you are, I challenge all of you. Stop performing your life and start living. You don't owe anyone to impress them. You guys should stop giving Nigéria bad image abroad. This shame is becoming unbearable. You guys are destroying the Nigerian passport! You people shouldn't add to our woes; we are trying hard to deal with our corrupt politicians and their SENSELESS supporters from within.

Only the developers, Igbos will always want to impress with their ungodly source of wealth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Igbo say Tinubu is a known drug lord but 90percent of drug peddlers are igbo.
E be like say na Tinubu be their dealer.
Enikure
urchin lee, go call police naa
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Am sure he is a zombidient
Yes o, then, go call police
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by DrAkpamudehe: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
Yes o, then, go call police

He is already in police custody, dummy.

I don't know why obiidiots are always very brainless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

He is already in police custody, dummy.

I don't know why obiidiots are always very brainless
Because u who are brainy has taken their brain. Outcast!
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Orpe7(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
NA DEM
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2023
See what Tinubu has turned young lagos boys to. Chronic Drug lord that wants to be presido

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by SmartPolician: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Only the developers, Igbos will always want to impress with their ungodly source of wealth

I am sure this man who committed crime in the other thread I posted it is also Igbo. Una never wan get sense for this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/7565098/us-court-jails-nigerian-60#120836317
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by ojex004: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na dem grin
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by TheChameleon: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
assholemods:

Very dry joke.

It is dry and making you cry.

See my rhymes grin

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
urchin lee, go call police naa

I dey alagbado
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by assholemods: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheChameleon:

It is dry and making you cry.

See my rhymes grin
Mumu dey fool yourself with your incoherent comments!
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by TheChameleon: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
assholemods:

assholemods to his useless homosexual father
Mumu dey fool yourself with your incoherent comments!

Which part pained you more ? The olosho part ?
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know I always wonder why pityObi's nzogbu zogbu supporters ALWAYS accuse ASIWAJU of drug crimes without ANY tangible evidence. Then it dawned on me that they are trying to draw attention away from the fact that IBOS are known world wide for drug trafficking crimes. In fact, I won't be surprised if Peter Obi himself is the actual DRUG LORD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by chinemezeq: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I dey alagbado
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I dey alagbado
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I dey alagbado
hahahaha
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Crystal Meth Worth Over ₦‎1m In The Philippines by Icarus99(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
Go call police naa
aves of a specie tends to conjugate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Gunmen Murdered Man For Being An APC Member / Sexual Molestation Claims Of Afaka Students Untrue, Says Parents / EFCC, Army Arrest 120 Suspected Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.