Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes (43232 Views)

Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Fulani Get Loans In Foreign Currencies Bribe & Pay You In Printed Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by jahsharon: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Igbos love it because they think it will make Emilokan Tinubu less a billionaire, even when they are starving and dying of hunger.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by betshopagent(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Biodun556:
Emefiele should be arrested and jailed
buhari should be shot and tinubu's tongue should be cut for their fake promises
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by hurlaryinkah(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by betshopagent(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

What a shallow comparison.
You can’t defend this. He’s the governor, the overall head for Christ sake.
This is why this country is in ruins. You lots make excuses for these people.
you are the one with shallow comparison. Buhari should take blame b4 any1.Emefiele is acting under buhari's instruction and some cowards are blaming Emefiele without blaming Buhari.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by sapele914(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
betshopagent:
buhari should be shot and tinubu's tongue should be cut for their fake promises
Promises to ungrateful things like you? Be waiting.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
betshopagent:
you are the one with shallow comparison. Buhari should take blame b4 any1.Emefiele is acting under buhari's instruction and some cowards are blaming Emefiele without blaming Buhari.
Keep quiet the Central Bank Governor is solely responsible for monetary policy, please stop exhibiting your ignorance.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by betshopagent(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
sapele914:
Promises to ungrateful things like you? Be waiting.
at least I did not vote them
Idiots like you voted buhari.You're afraid to even blame him but always shifts your blame to another.Born cowards.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by nedekid: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Haba, this cannot be her hand. Abi is she an mbeke?
Anyway, what vehicle is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by betshopagent(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
sapele914:
Keep quiet the Central Bank Governor is solely responsible for monetary policy, please stop exhibiting your ignorance.
Another coward
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by sapele914(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
betshopagent:
at least I did not vote them
Idiots like you voted buhari.You're afraid to even blame him but always shifts your blame to another.Born cowards.
May Jehovah not make me make 30 million Naira minimum this year if I voted for President Buhari 2015 or 2019.

And may you remain in poverty both spiritually & materially if I didn’t, say amen🙏.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by sapele914(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
betshopagent:
Another coward
Who, You or Godwin Emefiele?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by sapele914(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
nedekid:
Haba, this cannot be her hand. Abi is she an mbeke?
Anyway, what vehicle is that?
Kate Henshaw of Ndi Aba?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by betshopagent(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
sapele914:
May Jehovah not make me make 30 million Naira minimum this year if I voted for President Buhari 2015 or 2019.

And may you remain in poverty both spiritually & materially if I didn’t, say amen🙏.
then stop acting like urchins
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by blabulu2000: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=120792825][/quote]
And imagine Obi cabinet with

Nnamdi Kanu as Minister of Defense
Doyin Okupe as Minister for Budget and Planning
Kenneth Okonkwo as the information minister
Lasun Yusuf as the minister for finance

All these ObiDeNSe people are playing on your intelligence...they already know what they wanted from you and after getting it from you, they will turn the blues music they are currently playing for you to Reggae

They are a scam...

The same people that were insulting the Yotuba people throughout the reign of Buhari and Oshibajo are the same people calling on all the Yoruba some and daughters to vote for Obi who is an ambassador in the IPOB camp...

No be juju be that?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by ugodson(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

What a shallow comparison.
You can’t defend this. He’s the governor, the overall head for Christ sake.
This is why this country is in ruins. You lots make excuses for these people.

Inasmuch as they are failing us we should not be so blind to tell ourselves the truth.
You dont expect the CBN governor to leave his office to check all printed note. What the job of the Director of currency
Director of operations
Systems Administrators these are just to mention a few people who are paid to do this why crucify the governor.
Even if you didnt go to school at least guy you are enlightened enough to operate your phone.
If u want to say CBN governor gave them the job you have failed again cos (HR)Human Resources Development department does that. So brother receive sense IJN
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by spiralwedge(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

I am a jobless man. grin

I don't live in Lagos

There's no excuse by month-end when Tinubu is declared the winner that you would still want to stay alive. Even if there's no lagoon wherever you are, you can go hug a transformer
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by Thomasankara(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin[/color]if she dey play make she stop am[color=#770077]
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by chinemezeq: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Solofresh2:
Where did she get them from
As if na only her Dey get them
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by Madups(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
The ba**ard should be put behind bars and i dont give a f**k that we are of the same tribe.
Lanretoye:
Nobody is mentioning elemiefele in this whole issue eventho he is the mastermind.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by McGeorge1(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Are you sure it's not counterfeit?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by NwaliE01: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Biodun556:

How will right thinking CBN governor believed he could circulate new currency within 30 days among over 200 million people?

Even if the new note is not hoarded, it won't still be enough

The old note he withdrew was 3 trillion and the new notes he printed is 300 billion. Does that make sense?
You have valid point bro. But do you knkw that the money hoarded is more than 2 trillion naira?
Boko Haram alone has so much in their custody more than many institutions in Nigeria.
The intention towards this currency swap is great but our banking institutions are so wicked to Nigerians.
Anyways, they are so used to free money.
If the time is longer, it wouldn't still change anything. All this will east after election because, bulk of the currency is reserved for election logistics (you know what i mean?)
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by blowjohn(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Biodun556:

Nigerian currency was the best in West Africa, until now that Emefiele bastardized it with his greed

The man smart
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by Solocoin: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Because this evil APC our currency used to have value, but this APC and Emefiele reduce it next to nothing. My church member who's a Ghanian that was here has returns to his country because the money he get from here and send to his people doesn't make sense in Ghana unlike before he said if he send 100k Naira they will exchange and get like 150k cedis.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by jaymichael(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Antoeni:
I am Having This Feelings That CBN Printed The New Naira Notes in Shomolu
Lol Afi shomolu.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
It looks like Nollywood film prop money. Her industry is also very good at reproducing authentic looking Naija police and military uniforms. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.