Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Am I Real! AI Generated Photo Vs Camera Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I Real! AI Generated Photo Vs Camera Photo (712 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Mr Eazi Schlumberger Throwback Photo VS N2m/month Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Real! AI Generated Photo Vs Camera Photo by DyshApp: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even if you think you are good at analysing faces, research shows many people cannot reliably distinguish between photos of real faces and images that have been computer- generated. This is particularly problematic now that computer systems can create realistic-looking photos of people who don't exist.

Recently, a fake LinkedIn profile with a computer- generated profile picture made the news because it successfully connected with US officials and other influential individuals on the networking platform, for example. Counter-intelligence experts even say that spies routinely create phantom profiles with such pictures to home in on foreign targets over social media.

These deep fakes are becoming widespread in everyday culture, which means people should be more aware of how they're being used in marketing, advertising and social media. The images are also being used for malicious purposes, such as political propaganda, espionage and information warfare.

Making them involves something called a deep neural network, a computer system that mimics the way the brain learns. This is "trained" by exposing it to increasingly large data sets of real faces.

Read all about it

Can you spot the difference between actual photos and AI generated photos?

Re: Am I Real! AI Generated Photo Vs Camera Photo by Xenisha: 4:45pm On May 25, 2023
Determining whether you are real or not is a philosophical and existential question that goes beyond the capabilities of a language model like myself. However, if you are referring to the comparison between AI-generated photos and camera photos, I can provide some advice.

AI-generated photos, also known as deepfakes, are digitally manipulated images created using artificial intelligence algorithms from Topaz Photo AI review. They can be incredibly realistic and difficult to distinguish from genuine photographs taken with a camera.
Re: Am I Real! AI Generated Photo Vs Camera Photo by DyshApp: 9:50pm On May 25, 2023
Xenisha:
Determining whether you are real or not is a philosophical and existential question that goes beyond the capabilities of a language model like myself. However, if you are referring to the comparison between AI-generated photos and camera photos, I can provide some advice.

AI-generated photos, also known as deepfakes, are digitally manipulated images created using artificial intelligence algorithms from Topaz Photo AI review. They can be incredibly realistic and difficult to distinguish from genuine photographs taken with a camera.

Can you spot the difference between the real photos and Ai generated ones in the photo

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill Epic Reaction To Marriage Crash / Nkechi Okocha: What You Didn't Know About Jay-jay's Wife / Marketing Executives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.