Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Poem Excerpt "Heart's Wish" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem Excerpt "Heart's Wish" (235 Views)

Poem Excerpt "Watching The Birds" / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Excerpt "Heart's Wish" by 01Words233: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shall our love flow endlessly just as the river till the end of time

Shall our pure souls share the tides as our hearts keep in rhyme

Shall we continue to blossom around this aesthetic feeling with your sweet scenting fragrance filling my nose

With your face so bright like an Angel's and your smiles as charming as the rose

Need your arms wrapped around me as you wipe my tears and take me away

I'll pray that this memory becomes a lifetime as I hope it's not dying today

Shall you still smile upon me and purify my soul just as the dews forerun the dawn

Shall our souls strike an accord and our hearts be tied like the day and the sun...

NB: If you're looking for a writer for:
Poems, fiction, script and content writing, blog post, etc. Or a proofreader/editor contact me:

Whatsapp/mobile no: +2347062017429

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed? / A Poem You Need To Get The Best Out Of Your Day / Crypto Content,script Writer, Letter Writter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.