Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? (47161 Views)

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Orinechi: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
BigIyanga:
Cos they keep loving and voting for their oppressors
Is ur demi-god Peter Obi not one of their oppressor?
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by guru90: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
This struggle will end, if Obi becomes 9ja president 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Juanmike(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
And it shall continue to be a struggle unless they take matters into their hands.
You have your PVC it is your weapon vote someone with character, capacity, and conscience. Irrespective of tribe and religion. Remove sentiment and watch our progress as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by dayleke: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
omojesu202:
I want to believe it is not peculiar to Nigeria. Once you land this world, na struggle for survival.

Newly born baby struggles for air in the first seconds of his life...😒
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Getting NIN was very easy for me. Got mine in 2014 and it was almost a stroll in the park. Na the ID card be wàhálà
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Alary: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Givemehope:
I mean Nigerians really deserve special pity because everyday, they go through a lot in all they do.

To register for voters card -struggle
To collect voter's card - struggle
To register for NIN - struggle
To collect NIN - struggle
To vote during election - struggle
To register for WAEC/NECO/JAMB - struggle
To write any exams in the country - struggle
To check your result in any of the exams - struggle
To enter public transportation - struggle
To come down from public transportation - struggle
To open bank account - struggle
To deposit money - struggle
To withdraw money - struggle
To purchase employment form - struggle
To get interviewed - struggle
To register for any programme - struggle
To buy petrol/kerosine/gas - struggle

The struggle to get things done no matter how ordinary it is in Nigeria is just endless. Too much struggle. Very hard before a Nigerian gets anything done without struggling and fighting for it.

Some students were reported to have fainted in UNICAL due to the same struggle.

People struggle in banks, faint and die

Same in petrol stations

I'm tired. May God help us.
Life itself is a struggle.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by knowhowk: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
To Obtain Nigerian International Passport ..Hell Struggle

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by sliky09: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
When you keep voting clueless people into government, what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:
NOt just Nigeria its a black thing,blacks are naturally the lowest humans in evolutionary hierachy we are next to animals we can hardly get anything right in national and international politics show me a black nation that is a world power.
Ask yourself this question,if europe and Asia and the rest of the world gets wiped out in a nuclear war and Africa survives, can Africa be able to produce iphones,androids,cars,aeroplanes,ships etc i am sorry i think we will slide back to the stone ages and wear animal skins like our forefathers.

Not necessarily true.. yes Africa will survive and can produce all of the above
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
To register for antenatal is even terrible… you will have to pay 200 naira before you see a doctor at a general hospital

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Alary:

Life itself is a struggle.

Maybe Nigerian life

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Zane2point4(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
temitope27:
ASIWAJU will ease our troubles

Aged and outdated brain with tribalistic carbinet??

U need help
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by imbless: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
temitope27:
Just like buhari he put for power eased the pains of Nigeria?
When una go get sense sef
It baffles me how Nigerians are the architect of their own problems.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Brushstrokes20: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
No thanks to the lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by NaijaCover(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Jackipapa: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
temitope27:

The creator of Trouble!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Mozegee: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
And some useless people are here supporting Apc
Givemehope:
I mean Nigerians really deserve special pity because everyday, they go through a lot in all they do.

The struggle to get things done no matter how ordinary it is in Nigeria is just endless. Too much struggle. Very hard before a Nigerian gets anything done without struggling and fighting for it.

Same in petrol stations

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Ykc2(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Here in austria if your lucky to become their citizen to renew your passport after you took New picture they post it to your address , to open account is under 10 munites whether your citizen or permanent residence, they paid every one 500 euros from August I got my this month no one ask me of bank account but I saw my own 500 euros there ,make una dey there dey sing town hall is different from balablue bulaba

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Edusouls(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
PDP is corrupt but seems to manage the country affairs much better than APC, the party is a monumental failure , they bought too many blood shed, agitations , division, poverty, disastrous policies, incomprehensible debt, nepotism, Abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by ejimatic: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Givemehope:

Same in petrol stations

. Spending of money is easy in Nigeria and wooing a lady too.It is noteworthy that we whae to struggle in Nigeria to do things because we don't have a functional data base in Nigeria. Instead of updating our data in various databases , we keep lining up in Africa. What a continent!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by assholemods: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Una mumu too much! Is that how cabinet are choosen?
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by jibrilELsudan: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
TO SEE KUKUNASE TO FVCK FOR FREE - STRUGGLE

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Bobbiee: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
ednut1:
No Nigerian deserves to go to hell after this lol

What do you mean hell? Any Nigerian that still believes in hell is a fool. Abeg, biblical hell is heaven compared to Nigeria. At least in hell, everyone is suffering equally.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by funsho75(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
ican2020:
You keep voting idiots every elections and expecting to get a good country

Like say u self no dey vot ids
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Banbanna(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
To get appointment and capture at the Immigration Office is yet another Oga kpatakpata of Nigerian struggling. It's really sad the way providers of these essential services make it so difficult for their fellow Nigerians.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Skyehigher1: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigeria na crusel
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by HellVictorinho7: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodmarlian:
NOt just Nigeria its a black thing,blacks are naturally the lowest humans in evolutionary hierachy we are next to animals we can hardly get anything right in national and international politics show me a black nation that is a world power.
Ask yourself this question,if europe and Asia and the rest of the world gets wiped out in a nuclear war and Africa survives, can Africa be able to produce iphones,androids,cars,aeroplanes,ships etc i am sorry i think we will slide back to the stone ages and wear animal skins like our forefathers.
says a waste of black
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by drealcivilceno(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
gaby:
When we decided to jakpa in the late 90s during the googled-Abacha's regime, we all thought that Nigeria was a struggle. It's sad and a huge shame that over 20 years down the line, this same struggle has been raised to several numbers.

It saddens me to know that many Nigerians who will be unable to leave the shores of this British contraption will die thinking the suffering and struggle in the Nigerian style is a normal phenomenon.

I wish so many would be able to see that life isn't supposed to be all struggles and the government indeed does owe us as citizens all the basics of life to help us build upon and lead a better life.

Ironically, the ones making up the government are a part of the citizenry so, it gets even more difficult to apportion blame seeing how rotten and dubious the entire fabric of the society has been battered with continued eroding morals and glamorization of everything materialistic/evil over selflessness, uprightness, and legitimate grinds.

As an activist who's always been passionate about creating awareness of the dangers of irregular migration and human trafficking, na which mouth I come get to tell people these days say make them no find a way to go try their luck instead of idling away and still dying anyways.

Everything in this country is gone left. The only thing we got ''right'' from my personal point of view are the left-hand drive cars on our roads. I'd advice we just go back to our owners right-hand driven cars, perhaps, everything else might start going the opposite way "right".

Enu gbe my people...

We are still blaming the British?
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by viodemus: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
what do thou expect from a rich country that is very useless. Many leaders and many followers are bent on robbing the country to uselessness.

food security -- abysmal

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by ud4u: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

This is death sentence cry
Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Lunja: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Are u one of the urchins?

Let us start from there...

Givemehope:

Same in petrol stations

Re: Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? by Banbanna(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
To get appointment and capture at the Immigration Office is yet another Oga kpatakpata of Nigerian struggling, especially for the common man & those without connection. It's really sad the way providers of these essential services make it so difficult for their fellow Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.