Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos (1979 Views)

They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Anticultism: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap

+393510508283

Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by shadelek(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Say no to cultism
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Goodson15: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Crime dose not pay
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shun cultism... they is no profit in it all to gain their is loss of lives and properties
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Ternistacle(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
I still don't understand how and why people still join cults with such killings shown to them... Omo...😤
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
I fear this anti-cultism guy o. I hope say no be you dey kukuma kee all dis people dem, come snap dem foto take am show we for Nairaland.

Come, how manage na only you dey see new deadi bodi every day if no be say you dey follow cult dem wakka?
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Anticultism: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jakumo:
I fear this anti-cultism guy o. I hope say no be you dey kukuma kee all dis people dem, come snap dem foto take am show we for Nairaland.

Come, how manage na only you dey see new deadi bodi every day if no be say you dey follow cult dem wakka?

It isnt even everyday because nairaland will keep saying server overwhelmed. I'm planning on creating like more two emails with new phone numbers so I can have more three nairaland accounts to be consistent.

These killings are like livescores. They update every day.
Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by kereman1: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Anticultism:
Add Nigerianview on whatsap

+393510508283

Damn.
Make no man loose gaurd this election period

1 Like

Re: They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos by Lionnation: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Anticultism:

It isnt even everyday because nairaland will keep saying server overwhelmed. I'm planning on creating like more two emails with new phone numbers so I can have more three nairaland accounts to be consistent.

These killings are like livescores. They update every day.
thumbs up man, Kee them all

(1) (Reply)

Arab Muslims Open Fire, Launch Bomb At Black Muslims: Many Killed / CRUTECH Student Axed To Death During The School Student Week [graphic Photos] / LockDown : Riot In Ikeji Park Okigwe Between SARS And Some Group Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.