Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju (61519 Views)

The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by 1Dray(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

I pity who will listen to you, sha.

The dude is a confused drunkard. Don't take him serious.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by HardMirror(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Consolation..rants of a defeated urchin. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

you even open account on top this wailing. Lol. Your wailing just start.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by malakaimoscondo: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool
its unprecedented anywhere in the world to have two strong opposition and defeat incumbent... If am tinubu... When I win... Obi would be duly rewarded for inadvertently working for him

4 Likes

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Omenlon: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
omotayocaleb:
that his his own calculation by the facts before him but on thing is this the plan of God for this nation will come to pass.
he just told you about the plan of God

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ajalucy16(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is exactly how they plan to present the results after rigging,But God will disappoint them,the 3rd shall be the 1st and the last 2nd others will be retired to there various home wink wink
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Levels2(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
2023 Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1624040764102569986

This guy really got this right oooo

I will suggest Obituary families to call for his arrest with an immediate effect

INEC have not declared election but he has 🀣🀣🀣 akralre gotten it right

O ma loud gan come 26th when Tinubu is declared winners.

But on a lighter note, Obituary family should prevent Obi from commiting suicide oooo as it will shock him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
2023 Election Results:

Tinubu -1st
Atiku -2nd position (but fear PDP)
Social Media President -Distant 3rd
President of Kano -4th

The credible candidates will come after all the thieves.

πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1624040764102569986
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by HardMirror(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
infofta:
Tinubu will come 3rd in this election.
It's either Obi 1st or Atiku. I want to see:

Peter Obi 1st
Atiku 2nd
Tinubu 3rd
only if wishes were horses.

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by meetme01: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na you dey still give this guy mouth to talk. Trash am like Segalink..
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
I don't know who might come 2nd or 3rd. But the reality is that Tinubu will win as long as PDP and LP are not going together to this election as a one opposition party.

The Northern APC Governors are standing behind Tinubu with their full chest cool

This mugu don abandon his ill-fate 'SamDaddy' project come gum body with 'Tinubu' urchins. Boko haram go soon kidnap your skull use am drink fura. grin

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by TUTU147: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wait until the last minute
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by OBS1988: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Make all of una de MUMU yourselves, 25th is almost here

Don't be surprised that is the fact

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Omenlon: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
aviceena:
OBI go floor una na
where he wan get the votes? Abi, you think Nigeria start and end in Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Djele: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who takes this idiot cashvist serious.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Themandator: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
KillSars:
Social wetin? grin grin grin grin

Stopeet bruv

Undebatable, BAT is going to win... u don't need a soothsayer sef.. have u ever wondered and ask why some numbskull preferred and reputable online poll angencies dey leave large chunk of percentage for undecided voters, February 25 don reach here... grin grin

Note my name here ...Tinubu won't come third in this election...Obi first

Atiku second

Kwankwaso third
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by DonTattaglia: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
where he wan get the votes? Abi, you think Nigeria start and end in Onitsha.

Ok Nigeria start and end in Lagos..Onukwu!
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Themandator:

Note my name here ...Tinubu won't come third in this election...Obi first

Atiku second

Kwankwaso third
🀑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Omenlon: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
I remember wen this man and omokiri dey attack Buhari una dey hail dem, now dem don become useless people now now.

2 Likes

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by nigerianoakman: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who dey give this guy Media space to dey talk all these rubbish
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Onuoha1234(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Man proposed God DISPOSES! All hacks will be laid to rest come 25 Feb 2023.<
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by PerfectMan24: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
I begin to hear this name Deji the same way I used to hear the other one called Reno. Are they brothers?
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by ZikCute101: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
INEC Social Media Chairman
Sorry sir! With your useless predictions
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by SaintNegro77: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
When a kid do something you will know because the are uninformed or ignorant. Deji is just a kid.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Ubanz: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hungry man don go tribalistic because they have forsaken him.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by opeldavid: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chaii...na so this guy take damage his career as an upcoming socio-political activist?

Vote Peter Obi and get your sanity restored.

Thank you.
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by steeltrust: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Inec chairman of twitter has spoken

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
KillSars:
Social wetin? grin grin grin grin

Stopeet bruv

Undebatable, BAT is going to win... u don't need a soothsayer sef.. have u ever wondered and ask why some numbskull preferred and reputable online poll angencies dey leave large chunk of percentage for undecided voters, February 25 don reach here... grin grin

what makes you think Tinubu will Win? seems you don't understand how BVAS works? you can't buy any votes here

His also not getting any votes from South south and south East, he has to share the North with 3 other parties, what gives you people confidence, it baffles me the way some of you think, Tinubu is finishing third in this election,

If its by mobilization and organic vote as they claim, Buhari got only 16 million votes last election from about 40 million registered voters ( even with the vote buying ) Now you have over 90 million voters and south east alone has over 20 million registered voters. not counting south south and middle belt.

So how will Tinubu do better than Buhari when Buhari has failed and people are now more angry with APC??

common sense is really not common

1 Like

Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by budget4(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
You're still leaving in the Dark
Rubbish post
quote author=Faiththatworks post=120794370]Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president
2023 is a goalllllllllll.
This election circle is one of the funniest I have witnessed since 1999,I must really appreciate the Obidients for winning the social media polling booths,and also blackmailing and harassing all the other presidential candidates online.
I'm always happy anytime I see opinion polls favoring Peter Obi,it means the Obidients are really the Masters of Social Media.
This had been a very rough Election year for social media influencers,social media rabble rousers who can't win their polling unit,they have all being taken down by Peter Obi social media Mob.
I was wondering the other day,that Uncle Reno Omokri has been unusually quiet,hmmmmmmmmm.
After the London experience where he had a confrontation with the Asiwaju Crowd,Uncle Reno quietly stopped his activism and criticism of Asiwaju.
I'm sure Uncle Reno has started getting his alert from the Asiwaju camp,the same thing is happening to Deji Adeyanju,won ti je dodo,won le so Ododo mo.
As for the Obidients, anytime I listen to Peter Obi,I always wonder why they believe attacking other presidential candidates will make their candidate favorable.
I watched a video of Peter Obi campaigning today, and I made up my mind never to insult him again,it's disservice for anyone to insult Peter Obi,even if he's lying,at least he has Noble intentions for Nigeria.
I wish his supporters could have one quarter of their principal composure and mien, I'm sure many of us would have probably voted for him.
God bless Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju by madjune(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
A shoulder less man also looks like a BAT

Deji is a known tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.