Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi (289 Views)

500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by FuglyGurl(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party in Ebonyi on Friday received scores of defectors from the All Progressives Congress in the state.

The party’s governorship candidate, Dr IfeanyiChukwuma Odii, who welcomed the defectors in Abakaliki, said the PDP is ready to win in the forthcoming general elections.

“PDP as a transformed party has brought lots of transformation to Ebonyi before the mandate was stolen away, but we are moving forward to reclaiming it.

“I want to assure our people that by the special grace of God, we will attend to our manifesto. When we come on board, we will make sure that every child in the state will have access to education.

“We will create wealth for the people, suffering will be erased and there will be jobs for the youths.

“This movement today shows that PDP is one family and we will continue to unite for victory. Our party believes in peace and hopes the election will be peaceful.

“You are welcome to the umbrella, where you belong today, which is capable of accommodating everyone in Ebonyi and Nigeria.

He, therefore, urged residents of the state to vote for the PDP from top to bottom.

Emenike Jeff, who led the defectors from Ugwuagu-Ndieto Ward 2, Izzi Local Government Area of the state, said their decision to join PDP was to support a candidate with good character for a better Ebonyi and Nigeria at large.

“When I was in APC, there were lots of things we saw that I don’t like, and as a peace-loving person, I have to leave to join the PDP.

“I strongly believe in peace and we will join hands to deliver PDP in my community and my local government,” he said.

https://punchng.com/apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-ebonyi/
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by Xscape1993(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
APC will just do giveaway in this electionscos nothing in it for them

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by longetivity(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
How many people remain in that APC again ? 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by shutto: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Labour party owns Ebonyi state
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Ebonyi by Redoil: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
i heard the defectors are 12 million and this beg the question how many people are in ebonyi state

(1) (Reply)

‘ONWUMERE’ Is An Evil Name No True Pastor Would Bear / / Over 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed For Nigerian General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.