Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

INEC: Data Analysis Of Registered Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Data Analysis Of Registered Voters (617 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC: Data Analysis Of Registered Voters by OkCornel(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone.

Can we explore the data of registered voters by state of origin rather than residence?

Should make an interesting analysis, and perhaps provide an angle not considered in all sorts of forecast flying around social media space. So let the raw data speak for itself.

I’m asking on the backdrop Kanayo’s response to El Rufai here; 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXN9G8WoJs

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, intelligent conversations on this thread. Tribal insults won’t help anyone. It has never helped Nigeria since independence and it will never help us going forward.

Thanks.

So far, this is what I’ve seen (picture attached) But I need an analysis of registered voters by state of origin (not residence). Given that we know not all Yorubas live in the Southwest, Ibos in the Southeast or Hausa/Fulani in the North. Just using these major tribes as examples.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Data Analysis Of Registered Voters by OkCornel(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kanayo mentioned the Ibos across Nigeria make up 36+ million out of the 89+ million registered voters. Which is 40% thereabouts…

Can we get visibility of the other tribes as well?

Playing the tribal game might backfire for certain candidates (I didn’t call anyone’s name, but they know themselves) if indeed this data is correct.

Well…too late for these candidates to change strategy now as they’ve played their cards in their various electoral campaigns.
Re: INEC: Data Analysis Of Registered Voters by OkCornel(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Still no answers?

Well, let me see if I can get something useful from INEC website.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Go To The Market And Meet With Traders For Campaign – Peter Obi / Ophiuchus Aka Jagaban Conquered The 3 Headed Snake / Facts About Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.