Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,156 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe (326 Views)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Paschal2806: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
"WE PREFER A VIRGIN CANDIDATE LIKE YOU FOR A BREATH OF FRESH AIR"
~ ASATU YOUTHS TELLS DR OKELEKWE IN ENDORSEMENT.

The Youths of Anambra Central Senatorial District of Anambra State Association of Town Unions (ASATU) louds Dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe's Senatorial Candidacy Mandate for his brilliant delivery and analysis of the history and political developments of Anambra Central since it's inception.

Dr Okelekwe thrilled the youths during his speech with profound revelations of how to heal the problems of the district; at the meeting held today at the Anambra Central Senatorial office along Enugu - Onitsha Expressway opposite Parktonian hotel, Awka.

The youths took turns to appreciate the Dr Okelekwe for assembling them.
"Indeed, we have had enough of these other people who kept returning to the National Assembly. We've seen their capacity. It's high time we try a virgin personality for a breath of fresh air and that is Dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe." Comr Onyebuchi Nwobu noted."

VOTE APC's UBOM NIBO FOR SENATE ANAMBRA CENTRAL
©️Ubom Media

Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by tungamaje: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu's supporters would claim he would win here because the people endorsed an APC candidate
Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The Jagaban himself. The only one who the country needs now.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by triple996(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Waillers go stil wail untop diz one grin
Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The Jagaban himself. The only one who the country needs now.
Amen in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Zionmdde: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
Amen in Jesus name
Why not use the name of ur mohammed and leave Jesus out of wicked mouth. Saheed own ur religion with full chest

Tilumbu will get 98% in anambra and all SE states
grin grin
Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zionmdde:

Why not use the name of ur mohammed and leave Jesus out of wicked mouth. Saheed own ur religion with full chest

Tilumbu will get 98% in anambra and all SE states
grin grin
Jesus Christ is my Lord and personal Savior, my redeemer, my Alpha and Omega, the only message I preach

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Zionmdde: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
Jesus Christ is my Lord and personal Savior, my redeemer, my Alpha and Omega, the only message I preach
That's what Muslims here say because lies are accepted in Islam
As I said before chest ur religion with full chest. Only Muslims have that ur kind of moniker because u can't go to church and worship with the same people u profess hatred for. Saheed Kazeem, represent ur religion abeg
Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zionmdde:

That's what Muslims here say because lies are accepted in Islam
As I said before chest ur religion with full chest. Only Muslims have that ur kind of moniker because u can't go to church and worship with the same people u profess hatred for. Saheed Kazeem, represent ur religion abeg
Well that is left to you, about my moniker, Igbos have been attacking Yoruba, Kanu nnamdi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos Igbo boy of 21 years old Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos Igbo was arrested in Akure during the endsars, Igbos were arrested protesting in Lagos for yoruba nation, psquare attacked AY and Seun Kuti, igbos threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land, igbos plotted Osinbajo impeachment because he is Yoruba, and lots more, if Yorubas are waking up to counter and checkmate your anguish, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll:anambra Central Youths Endorses APC Candidate,dr Kodilichukwu Okelekwe by Zionmdde: 4:07am On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Well that is left to you, about my moniker, Igbos have been attacking Yoruba, Kanu nnamdi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos Igbo boy of 21 years old Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos Igbo was arrested in Akure during the endsars, Igbos were arrested protesting in Lagos for yoruba nation, psquare attacked AY and Seun Kuti, igbos threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land, igbos plotted Osinbajo impeachment because he is Yoruba, and lots more, if Yorubas are waking up to counter and checkmate your anguish, enough is enough
And when will u start counting wat your follow Muslims from the north has done to yorubas? The only thing I am hearing here is "command" "threaten" "plot" I haven't heard "fought" "killed"
So who killed Abiola? Oooo ur fellow Muslims
Alfa nuruddeen please own up to the Muslim that you are

(1) (Reply)

APC Sinking Nigeria Deeper Into Abyss Of Misery, Death – ASUU / Atiku’s Campaign Organization Canceled Rivers Rally / FG Directs Closure Of Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.