Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? (155 Views)

PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video) / 2023: Buhari Has A Preferred Presidential Candidate – Adesina / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by Millz404(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Can you entrust all your life's savings to your preferred presidential candidate?
Re: Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by LogicMessiah: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let's hear from urchins first....There own reply is very important! 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by yarimo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
100% Yes

Re: Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by yarimo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
LogicMessiah:
Let's hear from urchins first....There own reply is very important! 😂😂
You are scared to entrust your money to obi abi ? I can see you are even scared to name him . Don't give a fraudster And a failure your money oo

Re: Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by POGazette: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu will use it to buy drugs

Peter Obi will save it.

Atiku will use it as transport to Dubai
Re: Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? by LogicMessiah: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
You are scared to entrust your money to obi abi ? I can see you are even scared to name him . Don't give a fraudster And a failure your money oo

I am ready to entrust even my last kobo to Peter Obi anytime anyday because he's not a thief unlike you and your bullion van druggie that grabs whatever his hands touches, even people's photos and identities are not spared.

Urchin, ensure you collect your last 30k poverty monthly stipend before the elections because dem go steal everything as usual after the election ooo!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help. / How Many Votes Will Win The Presidency In 2023? / Tee Mac Attends Peter Obi Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.