Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. (206 Views)

Job At University Of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital Complex (UNIMEDTHC) / Directions To Arspamda Trade Fair Complex At Lagos - Badagry Express / A Good Maths And Physics Teacher Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. by princely4ever: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Refresher:
Complex numbers can be expressed as a combination of real and imaginary numbers. The standard notation of a complex number is given by z = x + iy, where x is the real part of z and iy is the imaginary part of the complex number z. Also, “i” is called the “iota” and i = -1

Solve:

If z = 2 – 3i, then find
Re: Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. by princely4ever: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Give answers for others to learn and compare.

Here's an assignent to follow with it:

Prove that √–9 · √–4 +7= 1

#complexnumbers
Re: Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. by princely4ever: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Give answers for others to learn and compare.

Here's an assignent to follow with it:

Prove that √–9 · √–4 +7= 1

#complexnumbers
Re: Maths Challenge: Complex Numbers. by princely4ever: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
I wonder what happened to...

I don't have the slightest idea how this is posted on Jobs/Vacancy instead of Education, wow

(1) (Reply)

Sales Promoter Recruitment (ibaadan Only) / Doctors Needed Urgently At Surulere And Victoria Island / How To Make Up To 200k Weekly From Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.